Reviews for The Children of My Dreams
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
lmao. ah funny funny funny. update asap. love the twist you put on renfro and the council. never found out who those guys were- so im liking your idea heaps. this is a cool fic.
BR
jezowen chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
LOL! Poor Zack!
The major character death sounds ominous, but my curiosity is piqued. More please!
TDWidow chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
Hehehe...very amusing ending :) And who dies? Please not Logan...or Faith or Angel. I can deal with a Slayer death or another X5 death or a Lydecker death but not a Logan death! And not Max either...
I'm gonna stop talking now and just wait patiently for another chapter.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
Good story, hope the raid goes better than it did on the show. Quick note: Isn't it only the females who usually go into heat? Males are usually alawys 'ready', but they don't actually go into heat until the female does.
Darklight chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
They take down manticor and the get every body after them to remove any evidence of them ever existing.
And there is the chimera thing and the council being after the creation of Manticore, can't wait to see what happens next.
Ueshiba chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
Well, you're definitely keeping going on this fic. Keep up the good work. Peace.
stcobb chapter 13 . 3/26/2004
More please
TDWidow chapter 13 . 3/25/2004
I so miss Buffy! I wish it was still on and now they're cancelling Angel! I'm distraught.
But I love your story and TWO updates in two days!
jezowen chapter 13 . 3/25/2004
Great stuff! I really missed this story when you weren't updating, so I'm glad you're back :)
As ever, more please!
Gidge chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
It was her eyes. Lydecker donated his wife's genes and Max got her eyes.
the-faith-less-one chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
Very nice. Angelus was so much sexier than Angel. I love the whole 'I'll kiss you then I'll torture you' thing!
Ueshiba chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
Don't worry I definitely remembered this story. Keep up the good work!. Peace.
ellie chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
very cool...zach needs to chill
Matt chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
That was a great chapter how Angel is torturing him and how Angel was so into being like Angelus going all slow and them morphing to his vampire side. And with the others sparring. Please update soon.
teaonthestairs chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
Hey, loved the chapter, once again Donald was perfectly written and Faith and Alison joke about the birds and the bees was very amusing.
Update soon.