Reviews for The Children of My Dreams
Orli43 chapter 12 . 3/23/2004
I forgot to say something in my review!
In Cold Comfort, they said that Lydecker's wife was mu dered in '95.
Orli43 chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
Awsome story!
I just found it yesterday and I read it none stop!
I've been waiting forever for a really good Buffy/Dark Angel crossover!
My three favorite shows!
Anyway, you've already said you weren't going to put Spike in and all the other Scoobies are out of the question (well, not really, seeing as how this is Buffy) but are you going to put any more characters from DA in the story?
I'm not the biggest Logan fan, or even Zack for that matter, but are you going to put any of the others in, besides the X5's of course?
Just curious!
Keep up the great work!
ellie chapter 12 . 3/23/2004
woo hoo
are you going to pair zach with one of the slayers?
that would be cool.
Arekanderu chapter 12 . 3/23/2004
Yes finaly an update!Great chapter.I can't wait for the next "uncle Angel" and Faith having a litle chat with Lydecker
WW chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
normaly torture isn't going to work on Lydecker. But I bet Angel(us) knows a few 'tricks', to break him. *grin*
Trixi Hellfire chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
This is a really good crossover! I have never seen this twist before, it is so easy to believe in, I mean, it really could be this way! I hope you are going to continue this fic!
Ueshiba chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
lazybones chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
i might have had to wait 6 months, but it was well worth it.
Tefla chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
I still haven't lost interest in this story and this chapter was hilarious. Trust Lydecker to think he has the upper hand ... when in fact he doesn't. I love the part with Faith introducing Angel as an 'uncle'.
TDWidow chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
You're back! I'm so happy...I love this story! I think Angel and Logan meeting would be interesting, as they strike me as very similar characters. Can't wait to see Angel vs. Lydecker! Welcome back and keep writing!
unknown reviewer chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
Finally! Thank you for updating this story, I was worried you weren't going to finish it. Intriguing start to the gang's plan - I can't even begin to guess what happens next. I've been curious abt how you were going to write a logically plausible plan when our heroes are horribly outnumbered by Manticore's X5s (and other X-series?), and there seems to be no real reason why the Manticore X-soldiers would want to listen or switch loyalties to the heroes.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
Wicked Chapter! _
Matt chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
Great chapter that was cool how they surprised Lydecker and his team with Angel coming out with no gas mask knowing he's different. Keep updating please
the-faith-less-one chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
Go Angel!
More please!
teaonthestairs chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
Oh Gosh you updated... joyful day! Loved the chapter... excellent Donald characterization, But i have one question... wasn't his wife murdered? I have the vague memory of him whining about it in 'JBaC'. ... Anyhow many hopes that you update real soon.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »