Reviews for The Children of My Dreams
astacia chapter 7 . 8/2/2003
WOW! This is so good! I love this story. I can't wait for more. This whole family thing is great and the interaction between Faith and Max is awesome. PLEASE update soon!
Kala chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
So fare I realy like the stroy hope you keep writing.
Jane Silver chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
Um, what was the argumant about?

Also I say the picture you did to go along with the story and it's really cool. Are you going to do more?
dawn of the new world chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
all right, who was that? update soon please!
The Awesome Possum chapter 7 . 7/26/2003
Hey, this is pretty cool. write more soon!
thedorkygirl chapter 7 . 7/25/2003
Hm.

And my apologies. I was off by ten soldiers. I double-checked. The X-2 group (the "nomolies") had 30 soldiers in the initial group, so we can assume each X-5 and subsequent group had thirty.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 7 . 7/25/2003
o-m-g that was briliant! - keeps the twists coming! aqnd please update ASAP!

BR
the-faith-less-one chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
The X-6s are featured at the beginning of S6. They're the slightly younger ones that Alec and Max save. They are the ones that Max gives names to; Fixit,

The 'bat eared' ones are X-7s.

The littlest one that Max saves (Bugler) is an X-8. Her little clone, the one that 'kills' her in AJBAC is also X-8, I think.
361796 chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
I love it, you should definetely continue it.

A
thedorkygirl chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
You said a hundred children.

X-groups generally had 40 children, if my memory serves me.

Forty can go into one hundred two and a half times.

Two groups of forty, one of twenty, which seems rather smaller. Remember, they moved *some* (which confused me, because I thought they moved all) children from Gillette. How Joshua came is beyond me.

Of course, I'm more accostomed to thinking of a thousand or more Xers, even if they were merely fivers. The X-5s were, for a long time, their best group. Why waste the ability to create the children and create only one hundred?

And, of COURSE the X-6 are there. Wuddn't the wee preggers girl at the end of S2 a sixer? Plus, I'm a strong believer in Cat Carroll's Gen X-6. Hee. Alicia. *grins*
LiLMissWhit chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Can you say JOLLY? Oh my gosh, I love this story! It combines two of my favorite TV shows together! Yay! It's addicting! At first, it was hard for me to read it, just because you get used to this whole aura the shows provide... but after awhile, jolliness all around. Keep writing! I love it!
BadBoyLover chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
I love this fic.I haven't seen all the Dark Angel episodes and I'm quite fuzzy on the details. Does Max still have that lethal skin disease thingy that keeps her from being with Logan? And will Logan be meeting Angel, Faith, and the gang? I can't wait to read the rest. I'd love to see more Logan in it.
Rain Dancer2 chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
thanx 4 updating i so love this fic , pleaz udate soon.
Jane Silver chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
I wounder how Robin is taking all of this? Does he like the idea of Max becoming his daughter? How about him going all parent protective over her?

Also you never answerd my question about weather or not Max's other run away sibling are going to show up. I wounder what would happen if Zack followed her and did the exact same thing she did to get inside. only this time, because he knows that Max is cheaking to see if Faiths her mother and the records show that Faith is stronger then normal people, he brings along the rest of his sibling as back up.

Be interesting to see how the remaining slayers handle a group of people at Max's leval.
dawn of the new world chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
oh my god! i was gonna die when wasn't working. update soon!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »