Reviews for The Children of My Dreams
Dlgood chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
I like this chapter - touching on Angel's cryptic-ness. He's seems to have grown a little more comfortable with his existence after 20 years, which is pretty good.

I like the parallels and commonalities you drawn between Faith and Max. I suspect Robin will have quite a lot of fun needling Faith and trying to work with Max.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
lmao! this is great! please update soon!

BR
teaonthestairs chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
Hey, Loved this chapter. That last Max Line was a classic and Maxs reaction was very maxish as well. Hmm anyhow please update soon... my review not very.. enlighting is it? Oh well its latish and I'm tired.. Please update soon.
Nobody's Fool though you got chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
That was a very funny chapter. Have Faith kick their asses!
Nobody's Fool though you got chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Please visit my web site. Fan fics, art, poems, stories, and many more.

Here it is:
Rain Dancer2 chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
This a great fanfic, pleaseupdate soon.
TigerBlak chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Not bad, I'm still intrigued. Keep writing it and I'll keep reading it.

Laterz
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Nice. Don't forget to put Angel in the office when Wes explains everything.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
love this! i cant wait for Max to spill the beans on manticore! please get the next chapter up as soon as possible!

BR
S.M chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
interesing story,please write more as soon as possible
Credabsynthe chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Hey.. Love the story. Can't wait till the next chapter..
Tutu chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Aww, make her call Robin 'daddy'. Just once, please? And I agree, let Max kick *someone's* ass. Even if it's Wesley's.
thedorkygirl chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
So you have two groups of forty and one group of twenty in the X-5 section? What about the others - the clones. Would those count? The X-7s, maybe further done...?
Jane Silver chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Now we know where Max gets her recklessness from. and her attitude. Mom got to be real prowed of her.

I have an idea for you, When the shock weirs off on Faith about her having a daughter, maybe you can through her for a loop again when Max's other 12 siblings show up. Also I think it would make more sence if only they are the direct children of Faith, each one comeing from one of her egg's, then the hundred others Max mensiond.

Welcome to Mother hood Faith.
AL chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
It was great i love it especialy the fact that you update so you put an Angel-Max scene?I would love to see how he kicks her ass and her reaction.I bet she never expected to meet someone with 300 years experience
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »