Reviews for Fast Times At Hogwarts High
Showstopper too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 9/24/2003
I've had a lot of fun reading this. I wish that more fics were as cool as this one is. Walter's a cool OC as well. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
StarletFreak chapter 11 . 8/19/2003
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I was away and plus we had a stupid black out. Aww, I wish they didn't get into trouble. But its quite funny they got accused for making out in the storage room.
Chelsea Weasley chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
coolio beans!

I'm a freak on wheels. and I'm burnin' rubber!

~chelsea, don't ask me how my mind works!~
mronimusha chapter 9 . 8/3/2003
Hmm...interestingly odd. Gives new meaning to the MUCH OVER-USED phrase 'WTF?'
Fetylum chapter 9 . 7/29/2003
O, these are one of those ecclectic fanfictions that pull you in, make you laugh, throw you out then pull you in again _

I love it; made me laugh aloud several times. Keep writing! _
StarletFreak chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
Ha! I still have the mental image of Ron in those pants.
StarletFreak chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Good chapter. I wished Walter didn't stop Harry from cussing out Draco. I love where this story is going. I hope they go and visit the city and chaos ensues.
StarletFreak chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
Hello. I liked this chapter. I wonder what's going to happen to them on the trip.

BTW, thanks for reviewing my story. I'm glad you find it funny. Update soon.
StarletFreak chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
That was funny. *laughs at mental image of Ron in vintage clothes.* Please review soon. I'm curious to know what happens on the field trip.
Megan chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
This has to be the worst hp fan fiction I have ever read. Period. All the cussing? So unlike Harry. His colorless character and teenage rebel attitue? So unbelievable. Not to mention Hermoine's bland dispositon. I read the entire thing with a scowl on my face.
StarletFreak chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
I like this chapter. I found it funny. Please update soon.
The Evil Cup of Tea chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
This is silly so far. Keep writing.
Nooneatall chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
This is good! Very funny, and even though Harry seems very different from the J.K. Rowling Harry, it's not so different that it damages the writing. I love the way you portray Snape too, more amusing than he is in the movie. Keep it up!

-Raven
StarletFreak chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Hi. I really enjoy this fic. Update soon. I find it hilarious.
amulet08 chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
this is totally sick i love it keep going snape DADA professor who'd a thunk it