Reviews for Edict of Justice
Amazing story, thank u
*sighs* (rubs temples) neither Draco or Hermione are thick enough to be this oblivious to each others feelings for this long... hermione is intuitive and Draco is skilled in occlumency... and according to this version... so is Hermione.. it's not believable that they would be completely oblivious to one another's feelings... just a thought Keep it up though! I AM enjoying this fanfic immensely! ️
Despite this one little thing I mentioned.
Angela Molina chapter 21 . 7/3
Wait a minute, Dennis Creevy was in Snape's class at the beginning of the story, so how could Hermione have gone to his funeral? And Draco has gray eyes, not blue.
Angela Molina chapter 13 . 7/2
Harry, Ron, and Hermione met Seamus's mother at the Quidditch World Cup, so she should have recognized her.
Angela Molina chapter 10 . 7/2
Nothing about the conversation between Draco and Hermione in the Leaky Cauldron made any sense. Neither did the conversation in the previous chapter about Draco's...sisters? Draco doesn't have sisters, and how was telling him he a very ugly girl, a compliment?
Angela Molina chapter 3 . 7/2
Sorry, but Albus Dumbledore having a secret wife is even less believable than Seamus Finnagan being a death eater. And Granny as a nickname for Hermione is just plain stupid. It is not in any way endearing or clever.
Angela Molina chapter 2 . 7/2
And a female minister would still be called a minister not a mistress. It is an unnecessary distinction, and kind of sexist.
Angela Molina chapter 2 . 7/2
Seamus Finnagan would never have defected to the dark side. It's not even remotely believable. Fail.
kalkidangegziabher chapter 2 . 5/6
I found her character very unpleasant... she was grossly unfrofesional best when dealing with the prisoners... i cant imagine Hermione being so unprofessional or so petty and cruel really.
Salaa chapter 31 . 5/4
LOVE IT! It was completely amazing, full of detail, and yeah. It was awesome.
Calypso chapter 20 . 4/17
So good! I love Hailey and how draco acts around her!
Dramione is life chapter 31 . 3/16
This is the best Dramione fanfic i have ever read! It made me cry and laugh through all the sad parts and hilarious parts. At first the story seemed a little boring but then it got better and turned out to be the best Dramione fanfic I've ever read! Congratulations!
BadWolf321 chapter 13 . 1/6