Reviews for Edict of Justice
LOVE IT!
people chapter 7 . 1/4
i love the story
Nixx chapter 7 . 1/4
Trying to make your review into 2k:)
SLYTHERIN chapter 7 . 1/4
ho hermione, that's richXD
Your Neighbor chapter 2 . 1/4
GREAT STORY I LOVED IT FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER IDK WHY️
Nixx chapter 2 . 1/4
i kinda like it:)
Anonymous chapter 30 . 1/1
Rather inaccurate, it is repeatedly stated in the books that Hermione's middle name is Jean, not Louise. Otherwise, magnificent.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
I don't like the fact that Hermione would use such blatant profanity against Draco Malfoy, in terms of sticking up her Middle Finger at him. Hermione is one to use her clever talents and whip up snide remarks that will leave Draco without anything else to say, but in the books, she would never use such profanity.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
This was a very fun part of the story, however I don't like the portrayal of Hermione Granger. For example, after saving Draco from a dementor's kiss because he was innocent, she deprives him of magic and forces him into a new environment without any source of familiarity.
Granted that Hermione Granger is the same girl that defended house elves, goblins, and fought against Voldemort, also unknowingly worked together with Draco to defeat the Dark Lord, these actions on Hermione's part seem a bit overly-cruel.I don't think that Hermione in the books would ever think of doing things like this to an ally.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
This chapter was very good, especially the introduction of humor to the story. I think it helps show that the bonds between Draco and Hermione are strengthening.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Although a wonderful plot, once I again I do not like the character portrayal. For example, it was stated in the seventh novel of the Harry Potter series, that Percy Weasley turns away from his lofty ambitions and focuses on spending time with his family more. The fact that Percy is still the stuck-up pompous minister's assistant that he was prior to the final novel, is quite off-putting. I actually would've liked it more, had Percy perhaps seen the good that Hermione was attempting, and defended Draco against Fudge instead.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
Although beautifully written, I don't really like the portrayal of Severus Snape. After the final installment of the Harry Potter series, it is revealed why he was so cold and unforgiving to Harry and his friends. He is not so ruthless, and he is not as cruel as the author portrays him to be. The writing is wonderful; however the character portrayal is only decent.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2016