Reviews for Edict of Justice
Potterheadwwk chapter 31 . 8/25
Aww this was so cute 3 and Igi was cute too!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 8/23
It's good. I like it. Brava, Hermione, Ditch Ron, he's no good for you.
Alex chapter 3 . 8/21
You just made them all horribly OOC. Horrible story. I don't really care about the AUness, because this story was published years before the last book of the HP series came out, but I know that J.K Rowling published enough books for us readers to know their personalities. Hermione is intelligent. And she deserves all the attention she gets. She is prideful, yes, but she does not bask in it. She is not cocky, and she seems to cruel. You've made her into your own character. The Hermione I know is kind and loyal, and a bit witty and coy. But you just made her into a stuck up little girl. Draco is not a sniveling idiot. He is a proud Slytherin, and if he was in Azkaban and innocent, he would have announced it in his own snarky way. But you made him sound like he is Neville in his early days. Does Draco beg? No. He definitely does not. I cannot read this anymore, due to the horrible OOCness. I like the idea of Draco living in Hermione's house. You just ruined the characters. Goodbye.
SepiaMalfoy chapter 21 . 8/17
Okay, I don't know if anyone else caught this but Hermione just mentioned going to Dennis Creevey's funeral but when she went to Hogwarts, earlier in the story, she annoyed Snape while siding with Dennis Creevey.
SepiaMalfoy chapter 2 . 8/15
Look, I hate being harsh on anyone after reading just the first few chapters of a story but that kind of sucked. It's not that the story is bad, it's a very good idea in fact, and even the little spelling mistakes are forgivable but it's the characters themselves that suck. Hermione Granger is glorified way too much! And worse yet, she revels in it all. Hermione was prized for her intellect, her kindness, warmth, friendliness, courage, determination, and most importantly, her humbleness. The Hermione you described sounds very childish through her actions, though she says she wants to display professionalism. She acts cruel and also rather pompous. Some aspects about the story are just odd: Harry turning Voldemort into an emerald just brings them back to what it was like before, Voldemort isn't truly gone yet and the fear still lingers. I know this story was written ages ago but if you still write stories, please take what I've said into consideration.
what a life its been chapter 2 . 7/7
in my opinion, i think Hermione's acting a bit too... cruel, if you get what I mean. She's more of a understanding character, and logical.
SquirtleDramion chapter 8 . 6/25
I like your idea, and admire your creativity.
However, I feel that you've made Hermione extra cruel. She wouldn't taunt Draco to that extent, even though she hates him.
I also enjoyed how she stood up to Snape, but that just doesn't feel like the way she would approach it.
You've turned Hermione into a minor power-abuser, and a Cruella Jr. Her humor was great, but the other aspects just didn't feel like the Hermione I came to know and love in the books and movies.
Draco, although a pureblood slytherin, is not a useless crybaby.
Harry is missing that... that... *Specialness* and kindness that make him himself.
You just haven't captured that feel of authenticity and flow that the other fics I've read in this selection do.
I do appreciate and admire the effort you put into this story, and obviously, I'm not everyone. Many enjoy this story. However, I am not going to continue it. The concept, plot, and idea, are all gold in the HP universe. But the extreme OOC-ness of the characters, the occasional confusion while reading, the fact that I don't typically excuse the changing of the headcannon ending (Harry Vs Voldemort) unless under well deserved circumstances, plus the sudden salt shaker of adding random people everywhere is enough to deter me from finishing your story.
Please- Don't take this as an insult. I am certainly not aiming to flame your piece. I have only expressed my utmost opinion.
P.S. Maybe you could add OOC at the bottom of your summary?
qwerty chapter 3 . 6/9
The Ministry of Magic employees sound like house elves.
I'm really enjoying your story so far. I like that you've kept the character's integrity while still adding your own spark. The only criticism I have is the nickname you've given Hermione. Calling her "Granny" doesn't exactly seem flattering to her and it also seems a bit out of place with the rest of your wonderful writing. Perhaps use 'Mione instead? I know a lot of writers use 'Mione as a shortened version of her name but why change what works well? Anyway, keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
akatsukireunites chapter 31 . 4/9
my fav all time dramione ending. that was just cute!
Potter rulz chapter 21 . 2/9
It is good, but Fred died not Arthur and Colin died not Dennis.
AMAZING! chapter 31 . 1/4
i loved d story .awesome polyguice trick
Guest chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
I love it !
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I'm sorry to say it, but you asked for a review! I-I actually snorted so loud when I read that Hermione made Minister, oops! I mean Mistress of Magic. Hahahahaha I snorted so loud I startled myself quite a bit. I sounded like I'm fashioning my nose to be a tuba! Hahahahaha But honestly, I thought the idea of the plot was ok. I excited to read the next chapter, which I'll click shortly. So, don't take it at heart, *snort* Mistress of Magic, Ha! Honestly, no offense! Hhahahahahahahaha
1,938 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »