Reviews for Edict of Justice
SquirtleDramion chapter 8 . 6/25
I like your idea, and admire your creativity.
However, I feel that you've made Hermione extra cruel. She wouldn't taunt Draco to that extent, even though she hates him.
I also enjoyed how she stood up to Snape, but that just doesn't feel like the way she would approach it.
You've turned Hermione into a minor power-abuser, and a Cruella Jr. Her humor was great, but the other aspects just didn't feel like the Hermione I came to know and love in the books and movies.
Draco, although a pureblood slytherin, is not a useless crybaby.
Harry is missing that... that... *Specialness* and kindness that make him himself.
You just haven't captured that feel of authenticity and flow that the other fics I've read in this selection do.
I do appreciate and admire the effort you put into this story, and obviously, I'm not everyone. Many enjoy this story. However, I am not going to continue it. The concept, plot, and idea, are all gold in the HP universe. But the extreme OOC-ness of the characters, the occasional confusion while reading, the fact that I don't typically excuse the changing of the headcannon ending (Harry Vs Voldemort) unless under well deserved circumstances, plus the sudden salt shaker of adding random people everywhere is enough to deter me from finishing your story.
Please- Don't take this as an insult. I am certainly not aiming to flame your piece. I have only expressed my utmost opinion.
P.S. Maybe you could add OOC at the bottom of your summary?
-SquirtleDramione42
qwerty chapter 3 . 6/9
The Ministry of Magic employees sound like house elves.
I'm really enjoying your story so far. I like that you've kept the character's integrity while still adding your own spark. The only criticism I have is the nickname you've given Hermione. Calling her "Granny" doesn't exactly seem flattering to her and it also seems a bit out of place with the rest of your wonderful writing. Perhaps use 'Mione instead? I know a lot of writers use 'Mione as a shortened version of her name but why change what works well? Anyway, keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
akatsukireunites chapter 31 . 4/9
my fav all time dramione ending. that was just cute!
Potter rulz chapter 21 . 2/9
It is good, but Fred died not Arthur and Colin died not Dennis.
AMAZING!
keshagohain960gmail.com chapter 31 . 1/4
i loved d story .awesome polyguice trick
Guest chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
I love it !
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I'm sorry to say it, but you asked for a review! I-I actually snorted so loud when I read that Hermione made Minister, oops! I mean Mistress of Magic. Hahahahaha I snorted so loud I startled myself quite a bit. I sounded like I'm fashioning my nose to be a tuba! Hahahahaha But honestly, I thought the idea of the plot was ok. I excited to read the next chapter, which I'll click shortly. So, don't take it at heart, *snort* Mistress of Magic, Ha! Honestly, no offense! Hhahahahahahahaha
greenday14 chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
cool, but they're so old! though, keep up the good work!
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Based on your first chapter, I doubt that I will be able to cope with all of your grammar mistakes, and I will probably abandon reading this before I can find enough redeeming value in your plot. I hope your writing has improved since you posted this work, or that you found a good beta.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/3/2014
that was good
Guest chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
aww thats sweet
AiymaSnikies chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
this is funny
AiymaSnikies chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
this is getting good i wonder wat happened to fudge?
1,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »