Reviews for Edict of Justice
Really like this story
sammy smith chapter 31 . 1/15
Loved it :)
samslytherin chapter 7 . 1/8
Draco may be proud and all but I guess if the matter is life and death begging would suffice.
Shreyagranger chapter 31 . 1/3
this story is SO GOOD I SHOULD GO SLEEP ITS 12:10 AM ON A SCHOOL Night
Shreyagranger chapter 30 . 1/3
omG DRACO STUPID MALFOY I LOVE YOU BUT YOU NEED TO TELL HER YOULOVE HER UGH
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
You should learn to write properly or find a beta!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Hermione's being a bit of a b*tch, no? (Im on chap. 2 and 3)
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Thank you for writing it! I had fun reading :)

I would have hoped Draco to be more Slytherin though, and well acted strategically without needing Faith to give him a vial of polyjuice potion. It maybe OOC, but then this is fanfic :) so don't mind the other reviews too much!

Just do what you love and keep writing :D

Good luck and God bless!
Potterheadwwk chapter 31 . 8/25/2015
Aww this was so cute 3 and Igi was cute too!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
It's good. I like it. Brava, Hermione, Ditch Ron, he's no good for you.
Alex chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
You just made them all horribly OOC. Horrible story. I don't really care about the AUness, because this story was published years before the last book of the HP series came out, but I know that J.K Rowling published enough books for us readers to know their personalities. Hermione is intelligent. And she deserves all the attention she gets. She is prideful, yes, but she does not bask in it. She is not cocky, and she seems to cruel. You've made her into your own character. The Hermione I know is kind and loyal, and a bit witty and coy. But you just made her into a stuck up little girl. Draco is not a sniveling idiot. He is a proud Slytherin, and if he was in Azkaban and innocent, he would have announced it in his own snarky way. But you made him sound like he is Neville in his early days. Does Draco beg? No. He definitely does not. I cannot read this anymore, due to the horrible OOCness. I like the idea of Draco living in Hermione's house. You just ruined the characters. Goodbye.
SepiaMalfoy chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Okay, I don't know if anyone else caught this but Hermione just mentioned going to Dennis Creevey's funeral but when she went to Hogwarts, earlier in the story, she annoyed Snape while siding with Dennis Creevey.
SepiaMalfoy chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Look, I hate being harsh on anyone after reading just the first few chapters of a story but that kind of sucked. It's not that the story is bad, it's a very good idea in fact, and even the little spelling mistakes are forgivable but it's the characters themselves that suck. Hermione Granger is glorified way too much! And worse yet, she revels in it all. Hermione was prized for her intellect, her kindness, warmth, friendliness, courage, determination, and most importantly, her humbleness. The Hermione you described sounds very childish through her actions, though she says she wants to display professionalism. She acts cruel and also rather pompous. Some aspects about the story are just odd: Harry turning Voldemort into an emerald just brings them back to what it was like before, Voldemort isn't truly gone yet and the fear still lingers. I know this story was written ages ago but if you still write stories, please take what I've said into consideration.
what a life its been chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
in my opinion, i think Hermione's acting a bit too... cruel, if you get what I mean. She's more of a understanding character, and logical.
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »