Reviews for Prey 14: Beneath the Skin
Shellbean chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hey there Armitage374,
I just found this Prey fan fiction story so I hope you have your notes because I would love to see this story continued. There are just not enough stories. Have you read the Cousins series? If not I recommend it. Thanks for writing. I too wonder why they take great series off TV just when they are really getting good. Shellbean:))
Prey11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was an interesting beginning... It's too bad the author never completed it.
TheBigApple chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
What an excellent beginning. I hope your planning on continuing this story.
Aliaoftheknife chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Really, like the story hope you continue
Berry chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Good first chapter, I'm interested in seeing where you go with this. I also wanted to take this time and tell you how much I enjoyed senses your other Prey work. At the time you weren't taking anonymous reviews. Nor did you have an email address listed where someone could feedback you. It was a lovely one shot in Tom's Pov that does explains nicely why the council chose to kill a brother that they must have known Tom wouldn't remember as a warning instead of Sloan. Keep up the good work.
Pagan Princess chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Go! I have a plan Sloan

I love it when she's large and in charge.

As for the Limo Lady, can't wait until Tom puts her in her place.

But who is the mystery chick.

Inquiring minds want to know.
wolfgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Good start so far, please continue.
LOTUSBLOSSOM chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
MORE. NOW...PLEASE!

EXCELLENT START, I ADORE THE FACT THAT SLOAN IS BEING SO PROACTIVE ABOUT RESCUING TOM. AND COMING UP WITH AN INTELLIGENT AND VIABLE PLAN OF ACTION. LOVE THE MYSTERIOUS LADY. IS SHE THE LEADER OF THE CHOSEN? AND WHAT DID TOM SAY TO SUDDENLY MAKE HIM CHOSEN? WILL MARK KILL WALTER? I WILL DEFINITELY BEING TUNING IN TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENNED.