Reviews for Splitting of Souls
melodieeidolem chapter 26 . 10/11/2004
AH! i LOVE the story but why cant you make a sequel? it would be soo good! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz?
StillHoldingOnBA chapter 26 . 9/13/2004
I've read your fic like two times and I really like it I mean It would have been perfect if that would have happened. That's whay they deserved and what we deserved but no we didn't have it. I love the fact that Connor was B&A's son that was amazing and that they got a long I would like to read that Cordelia was dead but it's ok. You did a great job with the characters it was awesome. Your fic is like one of my faves.
slayafreek chapter 26 . 8/31/2004
omg omg omg omg my fuckin god! lol i loved ot so much... PLEASE PlEASE write more b and a fan fic... youre the only one who ive seen master it.. lol PLEASE?
slayafreek chapter 22 . 8/30/2004
i despise you... gr he had better come back!
slayafreek chapter 13 . 8/29/2004
bababababa im lovin it!
slayafreek chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
YAYNES!
slayafreek chapter 10 . 8/29/2004
ive decided i hate cordila with ya! lool i rellie like it... im in love with bangell... havent found anyhing good till u! rock on!
slayafreek chapter 8 . 8/29/2004
m sounds yummy... lol i love youre work! at firt i was skeptcal, but now youre one of my favorite authors!
slayafreek chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
LOVIN IT!
slayafreek chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
koolkool... buffy was never fond of angelus i like the realtion between them!
slayafreek chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
it seems cordy is a bit ooc... i like it allright though.. cant wait to see interaction with the two lovers
slayafreek chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
omg! i fianally found a b and a fan!
BA Shipper '99 chapter 25 . 8/17/2004
Excellent line, but maybe instead "for the second time in over 200 years, he felt his heart beating"
BA Shipper '99 chapter 23 . 8/17/2004
Ah, the rants of Chosen. That was an imcomplete last espisode; so *didn't* get how the uber bad vamps suddenly become dustable by newbie slayers. Also, Buffy whole 'choice' speach, when in reality, if any of them had said no, they still wouldn't have had a choice. Also, where did those other three Turokhans come from; the ones that attacked Faith? I thought the only way you could get to them was opening the Hellmouth, and no one saw the First opening it again. And whether Buffy could see the first in the Vineyard. Joss *really* should have done the ending more carefully. (I liked your version mucho better!)
P chapter 26 . 8/14/2004
I loved it. all the way through. Wonderful, well written and just perfectly mushy!

great work!