Reviews for Splitting of Souls
BwoodBme chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
i love storys that have ot do with this...so plz write more when u can... u r already off to a really good start.
Reese chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
So far a very good fic with a lot of potential. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
I like it. It's nice to see Buffy handling Cordelia with the patience and disdain she so richly deserves.
SupernaturalSlayer chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
This story is really good! I always hated that cordelia came on to Angel/Angelus like that. You made it much better! Please continue
SecretlyHilarious chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
I'm loving this story so far. You've expressed everyone's voices perfectly. Angelus being happy Buffy came was so adorable. And I'm guessing Buffy is going to turn out to be Connor's mother because of the day that wasn't? Please write more soon.
Jar chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
This looks a lot better than those disgusting, puke-worthy B/G and Buffy/Connor shitfics you had been writing. Never write that unholy piss again and I'd be happy. Much better now.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
Cool.
X-identaty chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
Love your story And love Buffy connor bond thing , hope you update soon Bye CAnt wait to read more
andrea chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
WOW I can't wait until you get the next chapter out.
Lucy Maimkill chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
Yes, YES!

*Jumps in air*

I've been hoping and praying you would write a pure B/A fic soon, but i wasn't going to ask coz of all your sequel's ectso it would be an unfair YAY!You have written one and may i say WELL DONE!It totally kicks ass!

Sith S.J.
Catlimere chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
This is great! I love Buffy showing up. I can't wait to see how this changes things. I really want Buffy to be able to kick Cordy's evil demon behind. (Even if she's not evil-demon Cordy and is just snipy, bitter Cordy. lol) Love the talk Giles and Buffy had before she left for LA. Looking forward to more.
Shnish chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
wow- this may be the first b/a I'll be able to read through to the end and enjoy! It sounds like you have a really good plotline for this story and I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds...
Shae chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
You doing a b/a fic? I'd never have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! - And I kinda feel oogy rading b/a fics now that you've shown the spark-worthiness of B/Connor-shippiness!
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49