Reviews for Walking Wounded
dferveiro chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Well done! I started reading this a couple of weeks ago, but it seemed too sad, so I stopped. Tonight, I made myself keep reading, and I'm so glad I did. Very moving, very emotional, very good! A sad, but at the same time, inspiring story.

By the way, I've started a story, what with all the West Wing interest I have lately. Feel free to read it if you'd like. :o) Thanks again for this story!
Alasse chapter 14 . 5/12/2005
It's a very good plot with some very good capturing of characters. There's a few run-on sentances and a few spelling and gramatical errors, but the plot manages to drown those out. It's a very good story and keep up the good work!
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 14 . 10/4/2003
great story. took a while to read though. i liked how everything worked out in the end for everybody.
Katherine Grace chapter 14 . 9/14/2003
*smile* Lovely. I basically read this whole fic over the space of two days...and yeah. It's very good indeed.
angel chapter 14 . 7/16/2003
What a brilliant fic, thanks for finishing it so quickly. I have been dashing home from work to read is. You write Sam really well and I loved the scenes between Sam and Toby, we all know how much Toby likes Sam even though he does not like to admit it.

Thanks again...do you plan to write anymore Sam Fic?
Lindz chapter 10 . 7/14/2003
I really love your story, I am reading it religiouly. Awesome characterization. Is Sam an alcoholic? I hope not cuz my Sammy is perfect!
j-bird chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
GREAT story! Keep up the good work!
Elli chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
An interesting and exciting beginning. I can't wait to find out what will happen next. Poor Sam!