Reviews for One For Sorrow
Eliza Urchin chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh that was lovely! I love these little in between seens, and you integrated Giles's rounded personality (ripper and such) into the first season perfectly! I think that aspect was my favorite, and having the reminder that at first season Giles has been around the block more than once. Tremendous as usual. :)
Emmy Award chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
You've just reminded me how much I miss the early seasons and Jenny. I really enjoyed this fic, as I hadn't really wondered what Giles did after they saved the world. I mean, the kids went to the dance, but what did Giles and Jenny do? Went to an English pub and got sloshed! Makes the best sense :D I really liked the Giles and Jenny interaction, mainly because I really liked their relationship and hated it when she died, but also because I don't think I've read much well-done fic with Giles' perspective, with the Jenny and Giles relationship to boot.

On a side-note, I'm glad that you like the feedback I'm giving you. Giving comprehensive feedback's a new thing I'm trying, because I always feel a little ripped when I get feedback for the little that I've written saying, "That was good," and nothing more. Not that I don't appreciate it, it's just that I'd kind of like to know what people liked about my fic, and I figure other people would too.

-Emma
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Another truly excellent, well-written story, Dana. I do miss Jenny Callendar. And I have learned a new word-"todger!" Now, would Lindsey ever use that word? Hm. . .

Anyway, Dana, it's always good to find a new one of your stories, and this is unique. Bravo!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I keep meaning to send you reviews (and I pologize for being so lax.)

Love this little story. Excellat Giles voice - his realization that Buffy has come to mean so much to him, the subtle deepening of the relationship with Jenny, his zero sum decision that Angel could prove useful which is what decides him to leave B/A alone.

Love it and thanks. (Now get back to work on "Dream with a Dream", "Ceremony of Innocence" and all those other intruiging series you keep starting and never finishing!