Reviews for My Only Friend, The End
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
"I wanna see how it ends."

You do Spike, you do. You burn. You see. You remember? No, ff, not canon.

Sorry about the mini-babble. :) Love this!
Dante's Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Aww! That was really sweet.

I thought it was very touching; the fact that Spike asks for a candle to be lit should he not make it.

That's Clem for you. Always there with a few kind words for someone who needs them. Must be one of the only true friends poor Spike had in Sunnydale! (Nice use of forshadowing, too.)

Well done.
duj chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Like the way you slid in references to real-BTVS events, eg "Girl ought to make up her mind" and "I wanna see how it ends". Funny idea that when Spike says that in Chosen he might be thinking about his favorite TV programs :)
spikeslady1880 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Oh, you should so do a seqeul, and have Clem light that candle for Spike...since you know...he didnt make it.*sniff* Great work.
BrownEyes3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
OMGosh that was so good and funny!
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This was very good! I love both Buffy and Dawson's Creek. Very humorous, with the do you think she'll choos Pacey thing. Clems cool. Good job.
Mita427 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Loved it! I have always loved the Spike/Clem friendship, they're just so mismatched that it works. You wrote it with such accuracy that it seemed like a real scene. Great job!

HonorH chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Terrific! Ah, Spike and Clem, my favorite messed-up vampire/floppy non-combative demon set of buddies. I love their interaction. You've got a way both with words and with unspoken emotion.
Jadxia78 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Very sweet story that nicely fills in some of the late season blanks. I love Clem, and it's nice to see him get a chance to see Spike one last time.

An epilogue with Clem's final thoughts would be a great follow-up.