Reviews for Reading Your Soul
Proromayev chapter 36 . 11/17/2014
Nice story! Loved it. Btw, I did Ty quan do to (or however you spell it) and had to go through all of that memorazation to get my black belt (first degree). Anyway, can't wait to read more!

-Proromayev
Guest chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
I cried. I cannot believe I cried. I never ever cry, and that made me cry? Wow, that shows the true skill of your writing, twisting words to your will, trying and succeeding in drawing out emotion in the reader. Good job on a great story.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
The whole time I was reading this I was hoping Hermione would use the Cruciatus Curse on Malfoy. So thankyou for writing it, I am really happy now!
Eloquent Verbosity chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Amazing poem! I can't believe you wrote that in 5 minutes!
WifeOfDraco chapter 36 . 9/18/2013
Gah! What were those things that were chasing draco? What was that room? How did lucius and his cohorts get in there? How did draco find her? So many questions!
Mrs. Kratos chapter 35 . 11/3/2011
wow ur amazing!
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 36 . 10/22/2011
Holy crap! Gotta read the sequel! That was AMAZING! At first I thought they'd hats each other forever then the end was just so fluffy and cute and now imma read more of your stories! Fav defiantly$
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 36 . 10/22/2011
KittenNyx chapter 36 . 8/5/2011
so i loved reading this story. :) it was amazing, and it made me smile alot when they had their cute little moments. it was very good to read.
Kirake097 chapter 32 . 4/30/2011
I've been trying to hold back tears on some of the chapters but this one really made my cry... And that's hard to do.
No, I was wrong. THIS:

"Unfortunately, the rooms will have to be co-ed, at least until we can see about adding a room."

is definitely the most inane sentence ever in the history of fanfic. Including the anime stuff. It strains all credulity. McGonnagal blithely sending Hermione into a co-ed rooming situation? Grouping people by class? Summoning class members to the Great Hall for a regular class session? Fred and George still there after the Golden Trio's fifth year (when they left and would have graduated)?

Please.
snarkity chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
I take it back. THIS paragraph:

"That announcement was probably heard in the neighboring magic school, and that was roughly 350,000 miles away. Not TOO far."

wins the award for the most inane. The freaking moon is only about 250,000 miles away. It's not possible to be further than 12,500 miles from any other spot on the earth. I'm all for a little hyperbole on occasion, but this is Hermione we're talking about, and she would know this.
snarkity chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
"Would ALL students currently studying Advanced Transfiguration please report to the Great Hall. Again, would ALL students currently studying Advanced Transfiguration please report to the Great Hall. Again, would ALL students currently studying Advanced Transfiguration please report to the Great Hall. Again, would ALL students currently studying Advanced Transfiguration please report to the Great Hall. Again, would ALL students currently studying Advanced Transfiguration please report to the Great Hall. Again, would ALL students currently studying Advanced Transfiguration please report to the Great Hall. Again, would ALL students currently studying Advanced Transfiguration please report to the Great Hall. Again, would ALL students currently studying Advanced Transfiguration please report to the Great Hall."

Congratulations! You've set a new record for the most inane paragraph ever to appear in a work of fanfiction that doesn't involve anime.
Katherine Julia chapter 36 . 8/27/2010
holy shit.

this is beyond words.
mpcool chapter 35 . 2/27/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! MAKE ANOTHER ONE FOR ME P LOLZ WITH DRACO AND HERMOINE, THEY ARE MY FAVE CHARACTERS!