Reviews for The Woe of Aftermath
Kate Shira chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This is such a marvelous story, please do a sequel!
snarkysweetness chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Hmm, not really a review, I just wanted to check the "Highly Recommend" box on your story 'casue I loved it. Toodles.
Glamourama chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
This story is truly amazing...most definitely the best Tonks/Remus fic on ...I truly enjoyed reading it. _ Also, do a sequel or I will be very disappointed.
libby chapter 6 . 6/16/2004
i like it! if you feel like you need some help with the smutty bits just get yourself a trashy romance novel or two. best guide to writing that sort of thing that five dollars can buy! ;)
Inqflow chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
That...was...beautiful!

*tears*

That was definetly the best Remus/Tonks story on fanfiction! Please write another story like this or a sequel to it. I want to know how Harry will react to it!

*more tears**sighs*

Please write more! Remus and Tonks make such a cool and interesting couple!
Emancipationjones chapter 6 . 6/15/2004
Yes, a sequel would be much appreciated and loved. Fabulously moving story that gets an A in my book. More Tonks/Remus! _
fan chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
this...is...so...BEAUTIFUL! I luv the Remmy Tonks pairing so that also is helpful, but this is a very good one! _ A cookie for you!
britvixen chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
Excellent job! I love your story and Remus/Tonks! The way you write Remus makes him sound so sexy
skittish chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
i like it:)
Angsty Magee chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
that was cute.
WeasleysGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Hello! Great start! You're a really talented writer. When I realised I wasn't the first person to come up with the Remus/Tonks idea I was sad too. I wanted to write a fanfic about them but how can I possibly meet the standards of all these other fanfics like yours etc? So I'll just stick to reading them. Good luck with your story!
bansheecall chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
YEAH :D {Hugs A Darker Shade of Bright/inez stanley}

I love this story i read it ages ago on one of the other sites infact this was the 1st Lupin/Tonks fics I read but when I got a worm on my pc I lost the site it was on and couldn't find it didn't know it was on here and wanted to know for a long time what happend and now I do so so so happy Great fic loved it.
snarkysweetness chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Great Story.
snarkysweetness chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
Great story. I loved it. Can't wait until the sequel.
Holly chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
*applause* Omg yay that was great! I love Remus/Tonks fics. *sigh* Lol. I'll be waiting for the sequel! :-D
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »