Reviews for Echoes of a Final Duel
Progos chapter 10 . 10/30/2009
Most Excellent.

Arisugawa's Locket does induce Archive Panic, doesn't it? Don't stop writing it, though. You can break it into multiple stories instead.
Lady-Prince Pyro chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
I'm glad you finally managed to find time to update this piece, as it's one I've really enjoyed. I have read several of your other works, and really like how this sets the scene for Arisugawa's Locket. Nicely done, can't wait for future updates. :D
Thorn on a Rose chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
I have always wondered about how the Locket came into being with all those different characters. I'm glad I started to read this, it gives a wonderful prelude to Arisugawa's Locket and a funny intro how Juri met all of her original employees-

Till Next Chapter,

GreyAB chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
ahh interviews what a fun experiance lol, this has always been a fun story, so im glad to catch up with it again.
lt cj chapter 6 . 7/13/2005

i wonder what other adventures Utena after Ohtori?

it sounds great so far

i hope that it will be continued soon

Inverse Rose chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
Nice story, you have two of my favorite Utena storys Blood soaked and captain of the guard. I look forward to more.
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Sailor Doc chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Shane, you just continue to amaze me! I just found this story, and I must say I really enjoyed it! Rest assured, I will be eagerly looking forward to updates...soon, I hope! ~_

Sailor Doc
Daryl chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
I like your story and i hope you continue it soon
Black Haired demon chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
I can't wait until this fic is being updated again *sigh* Goddess I really love your work!
kino amiko chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
hee hee. good for utena. she really has matured a bit in your story. im an admirer of your different fic works and i was very delighted to see this one appear. are you going to post it at ? well, i look forward to your update. thanks for posting! -amiko kun
Shsway chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
This is an interesting link to "Arisugawa's Locket".
So here is the story before the story. Neat.
GreyAB chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
NIce one, well written. Its nice to know how the idea of Arisugawa's Locket came about - and it kinda makes sence that it would be a comment from Utena that would get Juri thinking in the right direction.
newbie chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
neat prologue to 'Arisugawa's Locket'. read that beforehand. hope that the story about Utena n co gets elaborated in either stories.
FantasyTrepie14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
A Prologue to Arisugawa's Locket! Excellent... It was touching, and definitely deserved to be a story on its own It was wonderful...