Reviews for Misplaced
Squee Doodles chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
I love this story so far! XD And I'm sorry, but I read the AN at the end of this chapter and then I thought 'Well, is there a Microplay nearby?' And then this popped up:

Meh: Hello? Microplay? I have a used Auron. I need to return him. Badly.

xD;; Um, yeah. You can ignore me now. Great story!
Selryam chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
I suddenly realized when you saying that since they were Japanese they couldn't read your computer conversion with BTL, don't the characters speak JAPANESE? So... how are you speaking with them?

Hehehe... I love giving impossible-to-answer questions...
CTHKSI chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
Wow, this is great. Much better than what would usually be expected of a 'Characters drop into my house!' fic. :D
maison de neener chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
Wow! My sister & I read this whole story in one sitting! It's awesome. I think it's frikkin hilarious, I was laughing out loud most of the time.

But wow. Action, humor, drama - and AURON! Yes, he is so hot - and punky Wakka. Hee hee. - That cracked me up. I can't wait for the next chapter. Most of the fics I read that are like this are totally corny, total Mary Sues, with Tidus and Auron and Wakka falling all over themselves for the author/authoress. Well, you know what I mean if it's a guy.

Anyway, wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. I seriously felt like crying when we came to chapter 11! I want to read MORE! MORE, I TELL YOU!

Anyway. Again. I'd better cut myself off before I go crazy.
Charshi chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
I was reading this before. I loved it, no da. _ Update updaate! Please?
Arti chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Hi! I like your story! It is really good. Maybe you could upload a new chapter, and then fix some parts?
serindarkwolf19 chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
Wow. This is real good. Don't stop here. What happens next?
Riviera Shae chapter 11 . 4/17/2004
Hello! Just read your story, and loved it to bits. It was hilarious XD
Please continue it! It is too good to abandon! :3
RaspPunkyCS chapter 11 . 3/26/2004
I want them to come to MY house! Can I borrow them? Pleez? (Omg Punk Wakka #1)
witchyinuyasha chapter 11 . 3/25/2004
i absolutly LOVED THAT ! except you coud have been kinder with the clothes.
Arti chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Please continue! Or I keep bugging you ;-; Please... I really love this. Keep writing or give me a donut and I leave you alone :P
Arinya chapter 11 . 2/22/2004
Sara...are these real people you're writing about?
Soaran chapter 11 . 2/4/2004
You know what I just remembered? Back in the earlier chapters Lulu could use magic, like when she tried to cook the chicken, so why can't she use it all of the sudden?
Agent Dream x chapter 11 . 1/23/2004
NO! You can't stop here! You MUST go on! For the love of me and all your other readers, PLESE!
Poiked chapter 11 . 1/23/2004
Wow. I have real alot of stories in fanfiction, and out of 5 favourutes, yours was the best. :) PLEASE continue your story. And, just and idea, when you finish your saga, maybe you could do a vice-versa kinda situation. Like a human
in spira. just an idea. your have a great writing style, please continue! .