Reviews for Learning to Fly
sunshinedreamer57 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really, really wish you would continue this! It's so good. Seriously. The storyline is great. I love the idea of an eighth Weasley and of what you've done with it. So PLEASE continue!

-Def
AinoRei chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
such a cool idea, a sequel would be awesomey
Freack chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
A new Weasley. A unique spin on a over-done-really-bad concept.
Ashton chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ahh, that was cute.

Oliver needs to see Percy again. Please? Give us some slash-goodness :P
Reginatin chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
ack my dear this is great! such interesting situations and i love Percy too! I always know there had to be another weasley kid.
dot eyes chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
...welcome back, I suppose. Not too sure what else to say, since none of the authors whose work I've read and enjoyed ever returned from a very long hiatus. I'll probably be more suitably enthusiastic and chipper when my surprise lessens. That and feeling admiration instead of the starter seeds of it.
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Haha ... "not everyone wants to ball you"

nice view of Percy's character, i don't think i've seen him like this before. poor percy, the guilt, molly didn't help at all ... "We’ll never have another like him"

"Terence’s fixation with Scrabble and trashy Muggle romance novels is ridiculous!" lol

you should let Oliver and Percy get together please?
kaled alchemist chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
well, i've now read all your one-shot fics, they're quite addictive, i hope to see more. and more of losing faith.
Luna chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I decided to read your other work while waiting for more Losing Faith!

I love the idea of another Weasley son, it's something that I've never heard of before. His death being an accident is much more original than if he died by Voldemort. The slashy themes arewell presented, even if they are very small (maybe a sequel?) The ending is too abrupt and a bit disappointing. This is a great fic, much better than most, but I don't feel it's as good as parts of Losing Faith.

*hugs*
xoraxox chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Lovely. Really lovely.
Streyl chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
awesome...I'm sorry if i'm no good at constructive reviews but this really doesn't need one
Arielle chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
The idea of another Weasley brother is extremely creative and it does makes sense...It would explain the wide range of ages and the reason Percy is...how he is. I especially liked how it was written in present-tense-very unique and it made it feel like you were right there as it happens. This was an extremely well-written fic; it's so hard to find a good slasher and this was definitely one!
Arielle chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hey Moirae!

This is Arielle from the fanfiction awards you entered this fic in and I'd like to let you know that you can expect your scores later today! Here's the link in case you lost it:

. ?boardBook&topic55144729

I look forward to seeing you there! )
sarah chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
i like it.. its nice..
Ogre At Seven am chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
please write sequel. Its intresting ans i want to know aht happens, plus good slash is hard to find ;)