Reviews for Lullaby
TalkingMime chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Really nicely done. Poor Edward, I never really did feel too bad for him for loosing Anna (him being a bunch of little colored squares on my TV screen and all), but this fic was so full of emoion. It sort of brought his character to life for me. Great job.
Mageling chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
This was very well done. I really liked how you portrayed Edward's pain over loosing Anna. Well done, and keep at it.
Freedom Jack chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
It's a shame that the normal "Final Fantasy" category here on doesn't get a lot of visitors; there are some real gems in here that can't be missed, this fic included.

I'm not exactly sure why I liked Edward when I first played FF4 back in 1992 ... but I still like him, eleven years and six Final Fantasy games later. You do a wonderful job writing his melancholy and sensitivity... He's such a moving character for such an old game. Maybe it was his music that really helped flesh out his character; a sad song can offer as much depth as a broken translation.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece.
Kame-sama chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
A very touching Anna/Edward fic. There aren't that many Anna/Edward fics out there but yours was well written. Very good job in the way you portrayed Edward. I think it was very close to the way the game made him.
Rydia Highwind chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I don't know what to say. This is one of the most beautiful FF4 pieces I've seen to date. You capture Edward's character so well. I'm trying to find the song on KaZaa now because I know it'll always remind me of Edward and Anna.. ::wipes away a tear::