Reviews for An Elementary Need for Color
Meha tails chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
We want more! We want more! Please write more.
DarkLady225 chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
Truthfully, I have not watched RB for about 13 years, but that did not stop me from enjoying and loving this story. Watching the Color Kids grow up was captivating and almost taboo (our favorite kids...as adults?). Alex and Xan are my favorite characters in the story at the moment, but I really can't wait to see them interact with the Color Kids. Please post more soon! Don't make me beg...
wispykitty chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
Finally, man! I was worried you would never update this. I adore it so much, and I cannot wait to read more! I like your concept so far, it's really interesting. Your whole shoujo-ai is going to be Rainbow and Stormy, right? Please? I love them so much, they are so my favourite. _
Martial Arts Master chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
I find it rather intriguing that you've integrated the simple life of the Color Kids into something far greater. Good job, and no, I don't mind the shonen-ai relationship.
Caitlin chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
I love your story! I was thrilled that Stormy is taller than everyone, cause she's my favorite character and I'm 6ft tall. :)!
starchild13 chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
Love the story so far!
wispykitty chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
O.O Please say you're going to update this soon? Please don't leave it! It has me so intrigued and interested! I adore "older kids" RB fics so much and hardly anyone writes them aside from me so please please please keep this story going! *pauses to catch her breath*

Okay, now that I seem totally whacko. :P Seriously though, I really hope you plan on updating this soon. I can only imagine what at least one pairing will be, and I adore those two together. _
Piscean Papillion chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
Amazing story. Absolutely wonderful, took my breath away. Please, by all means, continue! I am impressed by the depth that this story has shown in just one chapter. I love Rainbow Brite, and I'm glad to see the story still living on!
Labyris chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
Not bad maybe could use some spell check and some more discrption,but other then that I really like it so keep going.
Lioness of the Black Fire chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I'm not so sure I understand yet the title you gave this story, but... Okay, so more could brobably have happened in this chapter, and you continually spelled "waist" like "waste" but it did give a very good (VERY good) picture of the kids. I liked how Rainbow and Stormy changed at the same time and all magical-like.

Oh, but did you forget Moonglo and Tickled Pink?

Well okay, it was interesting so far. Keep it up!