Reviews for Cheated
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
oh my gosh ditzy boy crazed lavender got head girl?
magdilen chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
interesting, though i doubt that draco would actually say that to hermoine, even if he thought it
TrollsHaveBigLaughs chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
say... you gonna update this at all?
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That's it. Even though it was just *barely* there, I could feel it. It's officialy. You're in my faves list. Love your fics!
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hah! Now you have to love me forever!

Heh. I'm kidding.

Anyhow, great story. But do you honestly think 'Mione could have been bested by that disgusting Lav-Lav?
lavenderbutterfly29 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This was good!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Okay, I'm liking this, but more D/Hr! Heh, your story, hun.
natyslacks chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
aw so good. i nearly cried thats so unfair she wascheated ans WHAT THE HELL DID LAVENDER DO YO DESERVE THE TITLE? I MEAN CME ON THATS NOT FAIR...but annyhoo i did like it well done and keep up the great work.
luv nats
Camille Volind chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Nice! completely believable!
katielady chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Oh, that was wonderful! Very short and semi-sweet. I love D/Hr and this is kinda refreshing from the very used (but still very loveable) headboy/headgirl cliche. I like your style, it was very well written and enjoyable!
hasapi chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I loved it! It was certainly a fun fic, and very believable. :) Well, I suppose not everyone would agree that it's believable, but I thought that, the way you described it, it was. Congrats!

- hasapi
Aria chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
*wistful sigh* It's a Mari classic. Love it. Short, simple, sweet, and hard-hitting... fantastic, as usual.
mel chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
This was great. You should try to write more stuff like this. Maybe base a story on it. This is probably the best story I've seen since I started reading Hermione and Draco stories.