Reviews for I Won't Fail You
Brenden chapter 3 . 11/26
AI chapter 3 . 6/7
Makes totakl sense there might be a high school clique going on. Love the individual lessons from the Council.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
good story
Hayden Avery chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Good story, well written.
anemix chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
This was just as fun to read as the first part of this trilogy. It's fun reading about their changing relationships and trials. Onwards and out!

( . .)

Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
that was awesome
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
nice lets look at the next book _
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 4/9/2008

What a way to end this fic.

Though I must say that you had me pretty distressed for a second back there.

I can't help but wonder why you keep making a small story out of each adventure Anakin has instead of putting them all together in one long fic. Still, that doesn't mean I won't continue reading this, it's just too good to give it up.

So, see ya in the next part!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Well, Qui-gon lives, and he and Obi-wan train Anakin. Refusal to train Anakin, the jedi council tries to catch Anakin. Their is a new charitor that is also introduced. Then when the council does catch anakin, anakin's reluntince to be a jedi. Also the force glow, that was an ingeaous idea by the way. But in mine it's like a ticking supernova. Anakin also on the run and the sith after him. And shmi being alive. Then the jedi catching up with Anakin. I think that is it. Oh, and Anakin and Nicole fighting the sith. Uha, should I just send you an outline? I'm sorry, I'm still trying to figure this computer out.
cooroo chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
AWESOME STORY! Lavir was an interesting character... But there are so many great things about this story that it's impossible to talk about all of them in one review. Kaely, as usual, RULES. I liked An-Paj telling Anakin about how Obi-wan kept trying to escape the Healers. AWESOME STORY! IT TOTALLY RULES!
Dirbatua chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
good story
Hieiko chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
I really enjoyed this story! I'm now going to read the next one in the series. :)
Alley Parker chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Wow this fic is amazing!
calsax chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Very nice. Now onto the next sequel.
calsax chapter 2 . 6/14/2005