Reviews for Slayers CSI II The Sitter
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Yeah...way too many have died to make Rona a combat vet. An insanely large number. But that's changing methinks.

Another great crossover, Marcus!
shyd1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Awesome! I love where you've taken this series!
APS chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Hexe chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Yay! Miami. If you write another one, can Calleigh be in it? I can just imagine how things would go between her and a Slayer
Ann of Midnight chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
These vignettes are cute. I liked the long stories better but I'll take a bunch of these little ones *hint* *hint*. Love the universe(s).
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
nice, like the continuing. But I have a question. What happened to the Potential, who is now a Slayer in the 'Potential Problem' story. No way is she in jail and not causing any problems.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
these stories just keep getting cooler.
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
nice )

this looks to be a promising series D

so more please )

Am )
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
"Too many people. Way too many people." Ow. Good thoughtful exploration of what life as a mini-Slayer is like. And while I don't particularly like the CSI:Miami crew, I suppose since they share a 'verse with Grissom & Co., you had to drag them in sometime. Nice. )
kiten234 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
good story keep going

Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Not a bad story. I like the idea of the core group setting up a command center to send out Slayers and other groups that they have contact with to help with the battle against the darkness. Another interesting site you might want to check out is the Wandererverse located at .com. You might find it of interest.
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Another excellent story. Like how you have Riley just a little jaded here. It's about time he finally twigged on what the Slayers life is like. Also like the banter between Xander and Dawn. So, you added Miami to the list, what fun. Now you have extra territory and lots of potentials to play with. That means more stories soon, right:-).