Reviews for Something A Bit Different
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 6/11
I quite enjoyed this, I had a fiction i was working on based around 5th year that has Harry and Hermione getting together, it was really fluffy and silly but i never publish mine
Good job mate
-Jesse-
CherryHeart16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I'm going to follow Phoenix's example: I liked it.

Short and sweet review for a short and sweet story. :) Keep writing - you had me grinning my face off. )
anangelslife chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
very very cute!
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Aw... that was so sweet! I loved it!

~LK1512~
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aww, that was sweet...I wish it had happened in the book...H/Hr fics rule! This was very good!
sandiwandi chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
very real. i like it!
KarlaMarie chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
great story.. so cute...im just wondering however how you found out about Trichotillomania its not a well known disorder. as a sufferer from this disorder the fact you knew of it interested me... any way, brilliant story and although im not a fan of Harry, (i prefer Severus) it was great...
Calphurnia chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Thats sweet! I like it!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
oh i like. i like alot. sorry i came across u on my author alert stats pg thingy and i just randomly clicked on u and after scrolling thru ur bio (which is extrememly long i might add lol) i found a harry potter story which included ma fav pairing. neways...i liked it a lot.

::Alex::
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
""When things are good, be straight to the point. I like this, that’s enough to say.""

The perfect summary. Indeed, it was good. Well done.

AkaOkamiRyu
ladykaylee chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Twas good! Very cute, I love how Harry told her he likes they way she looks normally. Soi cute. Love it! :)
KcluvsMl chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
O, so good! This is one of the best stories i have read! (And i have read a lot!)
damson rhee chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
this is really good! pleaze write more like this! :D
galtxtr chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
FYI, this fic was recommended here:

. ?showtopic1873