Reviews for Shattered Amber
persephonesfolly chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
Interesting take on the 'Kaoru gets kidnapped by Battousai' story line. Making Saitoh Kaoru's fiancee was quite original. The antipathy between the Wolf of Mibu and Battousai played out well dramatically, and the story was intriguing.

There is one thing I'd like to suggest though. Spellcheck is your friend. Use the spellcheck function, become one with the spellcheck. Better yet, get a beta who knows how to write properly. A college graduate, preferably an English major should do nicely.

I liked your story enough to keep reading it despite the errors, but chapters 7 and 8 were almost painful to slog through. I tended to wince every time I came across a new misspelled word, even while I was enjoying the direction the story was taking.

If you decide to post another chapter, please have someone proof read it first. This story is just too darned good for anything less.
serabi chapter 9 . 5/15/2007
I wish you'd find time to finish this story. I just ran across your story this evening and I was just really...(nabitin) looking forward to another chapter.

Will be waiting for an update.
Chisu-chan chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
well...at least you didn't have another long review at the bottom this time. But atleast things are getting intresting. I thought he was working for someone else so shouldn't he not be able to just get another job..from the man he wanted to asasinate in the first place no less. PLease work har on the next chapter so we can get it soon
Chisu-chan chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
you know...saito must be at least in his 40's in the manga series. Way older then kaoru. that's just sick. but on the other hand...woot go K&K. even though his a killer right now.
kalina ar' mori chapter 9 . 11/23/2006
this story is good plez update soon!
cleoclaudia chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
The story is going great! I don't know how i could skip it XD anyways, are u going to keep it or u just left this giction life already? it had been quite awhile since u last wrote in here, anyways, u got all ma support to keep it, its just simply wonderfull, i envy u? XD

Ja ne~
Shinta-FAn chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
cool! noo! dont stop there! i love this chapter! and the story! more interaction with Kenshin and Kaoru! haha update soon! ja ne!
JesusWolf chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
WRITE MORE NOW PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! Let Kaoru and Kenshin live happily together! Please!
Jisusaken chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
ah! I want to know what happens update soon!
Starlit chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
This is beginning to become amusing. I like it so please continue on with it.
kik-ting chapter 8 . 1/11/2005
good story! i like how you didn't use too much dialgue and instead, discriptive words. heheh..i think i spelled that wrong.. ' sorry. can't wait to read your next chapter! and please! take your time. it seems more like we're forcing you to write stories rather than you writing them..because you like to.. til then!
sweety chapter 8 . 6/20/2004
please please update as soon as you can!that is the first chapter that saitou has some feelings toward kaoru!i like it!UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Kaida Black chapter 8 . 5/23/2004
UPDATE SOON!
PhoebeOtaku chapter 8 . 4/10/2004
watching for the next update D hope to see it soon!
Anna chapter 8 . 4/9/2004
Woulda update already. It has been 7 darn months!