Reviews for Broken On The Wheel
Rukuri chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I love this...the first Souma/Kendappa fanfic I've read and it's so lovely. Thank you for posting this, and I look forward to reading more works like this from you
Kotori99 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I like so much !SÔMA! and Kendappa,but there's not enough fanfictions about them...your story is really corresponding at this sad scene.I put it in my favourites.
(sorry for english faults,I'm not usually speaking english)
ShiroNeko chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I held off reading fanfciton of RG Veda till I finished the manga, so as not to be spoiled. this fanfic was worth the wait. Granted, Kendappa and Souma were two of my favorite characters, and their death scene touched me deeply, so I may be a little biased. Yet you managed to make them even better. Thank-you.
Seravy chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Beautiful fic. well-written, touching and just a great read. do consider writing more rd veda fics.
October chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Lovely writing. Please write more about these two!
reika45 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
It's very rare to find Sohma/Kendappa fic out there. Ur fic is beautifully written and I like how you describe Sohma's thoughts. Hope there'll be more stories coming up _
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Oh, wow...I only know about RG Veda from what I've read in the FAQ, but hearing about Kendappa and Souma's relationship is what piqued my interest (I'm a sucker for shoujo ai. ;). This was beautiful.
Historical chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
RG Veda is probably one of the *only* good mangas that CLAMP has ever made. You rarely ever see RG Veda fanfictions around, and in the few that exist, I've yet to find one that focuses on the relationship between Souma and Kendappa. I think you've captured that essence very well, and I'm glad that you were the first. You've done to this fandom what CLAMP did to one of the oldest pieces of literature - made it beautiful.