Reviews for Not To Be Regretted
Renleek chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ooh this was SO good! I love the physical contrast and personality contrast being compared so much!

You're right, they work so well even though they've barely spoken to each other.
vampirepenguin chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Last one for the night, I swear to...something. But ZOMG! you wrote Kakashi/Iruka!

And so nicely, too. Mmrr. I like that you sorta stack up all the reasons they'd never interact/become friends/establish a relationship and then knock 'em down in one sentence. Says a lot about love and logic and the relationship between.

But mostly, this fic is just so very pretty.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
hmm yeah, kinda vague but well written as always.

You'd be surprised what a popular pairing this is in some places despite the fact they don't interact much in the manga/anime. I heart them both anyhow, separately or together )

Mirai
Karaii chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I really, really like all the symbolism you used here, as well as the ying/yang contrast concept. And, since there isn't enough cannon in the manga or anime to support the pairing, I liked the fact that you included the way the relationship started - linking it to events that did occur between two other people.

And damn, you're a fine author *_*

I love you xD Write more!
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
"Turn it into ... honesty."
Yeah. That ws touching.
kiasca chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
more KakaIru fics please
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
EEp. So short, yet so sweet. Me liked.
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Oh my, that was quite nice. Sort of allegorical... Not sure if that's really the right word for it. Heh.

Anyway, I've remembered looking through pieces by you before, and I've never failed to notice that your writing is absolutely beautiful, but it just seems that most of it is so short. It sort of disappoints me that you don't really write enough on these to keep us reading, but it amuses me that no matter how short the piece, I am always left thinking about even hours after I've read it. Quite a talent you've got.

A very nice piece- Kakashi and Iruka are a favourite. :)
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
AW! SO SWET! heh, that was pretty funny, Sasuke and Naruto kissing accidently! But, anyways, very good! Very Sweet!
Dillon chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Awesome and lovely. A nice story.

Dil
Renn chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
wow. simply, wow.
Saruka and Naruke chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Saruka: *screams* OMG! It's Iruka! Glomp him!

Naruke: *parades around with a sign that says "Kakashi and Iruka 4-Eva!"*
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Yay! Realistic KakaIru-ness! ::huggles Sunfreak:: Me lovies your ficcie. Although ... how could Kakashi crash his mouth against anyone if he always has that mask on? ; Gomen. I'll be quiet. Anyway, I like the way you compared them as light and dark ... food for thought! Yup. Jaa ne, mina-chan.
JadeTiger chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Aw, how sweet! Good job!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
_ That would've been so cute to see! AAck! Kawaii-ness!

Please write more soon!