Reviews for So, How Fast Are You?
garbit chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Yay Tabitro! I've actually seen others call it Tabietro, too. Great one-shot. I suggest 24 hours by heartsyhawk. It will be kinda of depressing/disturbing in the beginning but the Tabietro/Tabitroness does come. Thanx!
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Loved the story, and I am also a mad Pietro fan, drop me a line if you want to see some art and alot of my stories (Bayville Sirens 2, Cruise, etc.)
lilangelitous chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
omg! i wannasee the challenge!
Kim Kinne chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
LOL!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Hey there! I think I might take you up on the challenge - provided you read it of coure. I have to say, this is my favourite pairing as well!

That was HILARIOUS! I loved it - very well written and all!

Trins x
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
hilarious and full of inuendo! loved it
SafireGriffon chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Hee hee, poor Pietro was so embarassed! That was really funny! Thanks for reviewing my Beauty and the Beast fic.
cxigner chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
ok i'm not a writer and cannot write AT ALL so i can't accept your challenge but i wanted to say THANK YOU! PRAISE YOU REALLY! i love Pietro/Tabitha, well 'tabitro' as you dubbed it, fics but there are so FEW i swear. I really hope that you write more fics with them!
alesca munroe chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Double WAAI!

good fic, good fic!

write more, i likes!

and finish the other one too!
MaMa MoOoSh chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
cute fic i wrote a couple of fics about them a long time ago but i never got around to finishing them :( theyre my fav couple pairing thoo.. nd i really liked this fic.. hopefully someone can take up your challenge
Da Smurf chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
woah, that was, um, interesting! Lol, keep it up! (i think...)
Neo the Magic Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Very funny. I never really thought of that pairing before, but now you mention it . . .

I'll take up your challenge, although it may take a while.
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
We, as in, Tokyobabe2040 and Chia, will take your challenge. We love this paring to but we call it Tietro...Anywho it might take a bit to get it up...But we will do it...I hope anyways...

LaTeR

Tokyobabe2040;]

&

Chia;*
Zena Looney chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
WoW please say you will add moe to this story love it.
Ice Princess chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Hey, it's me again- I only had to go through hundreds of fics (literally), but I *found* them! Yay! Go me!

Check out "Zoom, Zoom, Zoom," and "Saturday Night Insanity"- those are the only two stories that I know of that hint at that couple- well one hints and the other pretty much *is*- the former is real cute! _ And so's the latter- you gotta read them if you a fan of the couple!

Anyway, I'm off! _ Again, this was a cute story! _ Not to mention hilarious! _~