Reviews for T'Pol's Christmas
craig mills chapter 3 . 1/9
Ok chapter 3 major problems near the end when did trip suddenly become admiral forest and archer was suddenly on the enterprise the entire ending was rushed and hard to follow. Im not picking on you just so little t'pol and archer stories its a shame when you find one thats rushed please please sort this out
craig mills chapter 1 . 1/8
I like the chapter alot but at times it was really confusing as words were missing or the wrong words used. The chapter was huge and so much happened it got confusing around the bit were admiral forest spoke to soval there was nothing there that indicated a change from the enterprise to earth. My advice is you yourself go back and read it and youll see.

Other than that good job
Johnny chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Loved every part of the storyline. The only thing I would suggest is that you take it easy with the exclamation points on T'Pol's lines, it makes it seem like she has too much emotion and doesn't really fit her character all that well. Overall, this was a very good story. Nice job.
Louisa taylor chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Good stuff im nearly finished with reading it has made me cry twice:-)
JPElles chapter 27 . 6/5/2011
Fantastic story. Very enjoyable read. Glad I found this.

Could be cleaned up a bit for flow I think in some spots but I liked it a lot overall.
STReader chapter 27 . 10/13/2009
I guess the only good thing for being a latecomer to ENT is that I didn't have to wait for six years for the end of this story. However, you did a good job!
JackSam chapter 27 . 10/12/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
dennisud chapter 27 . 10/9/2009
It took so

o

Long!

Still a very touching and nice ending given all the crap and evil that was visited on them.

Its also a happy yet sad in that there is so little Archer/T'pol fanfiction and generally not much Enterprise in general.

Thank you!

dennisud
Bags chapter 27 . 10/9/2009
Hello everyone. I have finally finished this story, it has been a very long haul but I think it was well worth the effort. Enjoy. Another story is in the works. Stay tuned...
superparrot chapter 26 . 9/17/2009
Excellent work. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading thusfar. I hope you continue to update, and soon!

Thanks for your efforts.

JDD
JackSam chapter 26 . 4/5/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
dennisud chapter 26 . 4/1/2009
Nice to see this still going. Hope you update this as it seems getting to the end.

Well done!

dennisud
SOL-Scion chapter 26 . 4/1/2009
thank you for posting. I've waited for the next chapter for a long time.
slingi chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
fuck me i got to the end of the first page and i though that would have been it but then i looked and there were 24 other chapters

(and it took me long enough to read the frst chapter)
Atashi Desu chapter 25 . 6/27/2008
I just discovered this story... and have fallen completely in love with it! You completely need to do more! I'd really like to know how it ends, if ya don't mind :P pwease?