Reviews for The Claiming of the Ring
jess chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
will there be a part 8?
The Lauderdale chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Oh...what a place to end. [is mournful]
The Lauderdale chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Wow, this story is amazing. Came for the Orcs, stayed for the excellent writing. Epic sweep to this!
eyyrie chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
Oh no! What a cliffhanger! And I don't suppose it shall ever be finished... Ah well. Thank you for writing as much as you did-what an enjoyable adventure! :)
eyyrie chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Thank goodness-a flicker of hope in the story, and a nice light-hearted ending. :)
eyyrie chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Holy crap, what a rollercoaster of a read. So gruesome and terrifying, with those moments of hope dispersed throughout, and such poignant moments between Sam and his dazed Frodo... What masterful writing!
eyyrie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh my god, this is so horrifying. O_O ... I love it!
KatieK3Y172 chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
OMG! This is awesome! I love this story so much! It must have taken a while to think of all of this adventure! And Sam is the main character! YAY! This is completely, totally awsome, and I can't wait to figure out what has happened to poor Samwise! Update soon, and great job!
BraellyraLeatherleaf chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Noo! You cannot leave such a cliffhanger and not update! This is torture! Ahh! This is the most amazing AU story I have read. Let me tell you: I haven't read something this good for a long time. You really have talent and really put it to good use. You blew me away, and the characters are perfectly in character. But you haven't updated in so long I fear this story shall never be finished, and I'll be left wondering for the rest of my life...please update?

~BL
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
So far I love this story and its rather interesting as well. I can't wait to read the rest of this story later on.
October chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This story is incredibly well done. The characters are accurate. Sam is a wonderful hero and you are definitely doing him justice. This is the third time I've read this; glad to see a new chapter.

One detail, I think Part 3(?) The olive tree. Olives are too bitter to eat fresh off the tree, they have to be soaked first. Unless this is a kind of olive I don't know about _

Other than that one tiny detail, this story is beyond perfect!
TTTurtle chapter 7 . 10/7/2004
What a place to finish this chapter...I am all rattled now and dying to know what is happening...whether what Sam saw was reality or just horrors to scare the unwary if they put the ring on...

Especially the part about Pippin...and Frodo...WAH!

Please update soon!
kathyjo chapter 7 . 10/1/2004
I am here to beg for more...You cant leave us hanging like this!
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
Huzzah! The story has been updated! ::does a dance of extreme joy:: Your description of the world with the Witch King's ring on absolutely horrified me. Well done!

::shudders thinking about poor eyeless people...::
GamgeeFest chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
Aw, the oliphaunt likes Sam. How sweet.

Another intense chapter. Poor Sam having to live all those horrible visions. And it seems something is happening back at the camp. At least Sam didn't get captured. I hope he didn't anyway. Now you have to hurry up and write the next chapter. ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »