Reviews for The Claiming of the Ring
Altariel chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
It(He,She) follows(continues) his(its) wonderful history, congratulations the same one is marvellous. I think that it(he,she) is interesting Frodo's union and the ring. Sam will travel only? I think that it will be difficult to separate it from Frodo
TTTurtle chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
Have followed this story for a long time waiting and waiting for an update...

But I cannot complain because I love all your writing! It is so terrifying thinking about what would have happened if the ring was not destroyed. You have an incredible imagination, and in addition you write so well I am spellbound.

I am hoping against hope that Frodo will eventually remember who he is and that he has not lost his soul...only his memory for a while. It is too sad to contemplate otherwise. You have touched my heart with this story!
Samwise the Strong chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
Hello. Good to see Pippin again. Will he be reunited with Merry? I do hope so. Lovely chapter, I love this fic!
cassiopeia3019 chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
This is another wonderful chapter. Legolas, Pippin, Gimli and Gandalf are perfect. I love how Sam still thinks of a garden to tend, and his twin desires to look after his master and help fight the war. I can't wait to see how you conclude this story, and how might the elven and dwarven rings help. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
heartofahobbit chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
I am really enjoying your story. The premise that the ring was lost and Middle Earth is not so unlikely...when you look at how outnumbered the forces of Aragorn were, it's a marvel that the world wasn't destroyed before Frodo destroys the ring! I am glad to see Frodo coming back a little bit...will he continue to improve? Will he forever fail to recall his memries...that would be a mixed blessing for him! Your characterizations are wonderful...I think that Sam's ingenuity and Gandalf's gentle regret are portrayed beautifully...can't wait for more!
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
Bwahahaha. I already read this on West of the Moon; it touched me then and it touches me now. You've done it all, my friend: the suspense building, the description, the heart wrenching dialouge.

"Did I have a garden, Sam?"

This line, above all others, brought me to tears. Well done (as usual.)

Eagerly awaiting more!

~Amrun
Shire Baggins chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
How could I have missed this one! This is fascinating and heartbreaking. I can't wait to see how Sam gets them out of this one (he does, doesn't he?). Your Sam is true to the book, and I hope we shall see Frodo awake soon-I'm curious as to how you'll handle his character. Wow!
NileGal chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
please write more! this is a wonderful story, poor Frodo...stupid Ring, gah. _ I'd love to see more of this, espically with the twist you have done...discriptivness was suberb! ...black worms in your food...omg thats grooss :P
Samwise the Strong chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
That was really nice. Very good. Please update this fic more ooften. I am really enjoying it. And by the way, if you would like to read my fic, come join my group groups/peopleoftolkien and join fellow fanfic authors. Luvs ya. Bye!
yahiko chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
ugg i think all of u are out to get me every time i get really in to a storie it ends and then i dont get squat from u guys untill like 3 weeks after i read it sorry i'm just in a bad mood.
Iorhael chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
Phew! I was holding my breath for as long as I'm reading this! So detailed! So breathtaking! So horrifying! I'm amazed at your stamina in writing it. How can you come up with such incredible things? Are you one of the orcs who knows exactly what is in Mordor? :) :0 But why didn't Frodo speak a single word?
Samwise the Strong chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
YAY! I love this story. Please do continue, but perhaps do not make it so long. LOL Don't dissapoint me now. :}
Samwise the Strong chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I love this fic. It's so good! You are a very good writer. Keep it up! Don't dissapoint me, now.
Isildae chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Having already read part three I have gone back and read part two, being awed and astonished at your level of writing. I truely believe that if Tolkien still lived he would have read claiming and been knocked off his feet!

You are a wholly gifted and amazing storyteller

~Isi