Reviews for Deeper Than All Roses
klweiss92 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Stemwinder,

Again, I am deeply impressed with your writing. I know that begging you to pick up this story after all these years will do little good, but I do hope you consider to do so.

If I may add a small critique? Throughout your stories, I've noticed you'll often refer to Erik as cryptic; which is fine mind you, only, I feel that it has gotten dangerously close to being over-used. Maybe just change the word-choice once in a while? Well that was my two-cents, take it or leave it.

I love your work, and hope you decide to continue writing for PotO; even if not for this particular story.

Best wishes.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
*gasps* hooray! ! ! now, what will Mme. Giry say to THAT?...:) by the way, i read the story that came before this too, and both it and this one are awesome! they make me very happy...and Gerard and Marie are nice...i like them...it would take WAY too long to write everything i like about this series (or does a series have to have three stories? oh well, to hell with proper word usage, the word works for me. :) ) so i'll just say, i've got Jack the Ripper here if you want to borrow him to send him after your muse so that he'll give you the chapter. 'cause i REALLY want to see what's next...yes, i am a very violent person. excuse me. :) so anyways, great chapter, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Anawey chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
This is great so far! I love that Raoul gets someone, too. Great story so far. Update soon, please!
sonyaelflady chapter 13 . 9/28/2007
I enjoyed this, and the story that preceded it, very much.

I'd love to read more of your Phantom fic, but what I assume was supposed to be a link to your website, at the end of this chapter - isn't! Just text! Do you still have a website?
Sarah Crawford chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
Lovely sequel. It's been over two years since you've written the last chapter, so I guess I shouldn't expect another any time soon. Still, there is always hope. I finished I story just recently that had been on the shelf for two years, and I'm starting work again on another of my old ones. I'd love to see you finish this story when you have time. Until then, it's going on my alerts.
Alarda chapter 13 . 5/28/2007
Hey there! You've done a wonderful ob on this story. I loved Love Comes... as well. Keep on writing will you? This story really deserves it and you're making a really wonderful job of it. Go one writing!
Aria chapter 13 . 3/30/2007
just checking in to see if your muse had ever given you anymore on this one - just so you know theres still some of us (maybe many of us) who would love to see it continued... (and I apologize if all you get is comments like this anymore - but its just a testament to how good these two stories are!)
Elizabeth chapter 13 . 4/21/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I am a big fan of your stories, but it had been over a year since you've updated this one! Please, I can't wait to find out what happens!
CosmicDancer589 chapter 13 . 12/24/2005
please! update! please!
Kathy.L chapter 13 . 11/10/2005
Please,please,please update soon such an evil cliffhanger.
oddly enough a Raoul fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
more please )

don't suppose you might start a email list at your website to let us know when more is posted, would you?
jessie chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
tudor-rose445 chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
What is she going to say? Is it yes? lol. please update soon. Great job.
dragons1 chapter 13 . 5/25/2005
I love your story! Please, please update soon; I can't wait another year!
Olethros chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
Many many Phanomt trips, eh? Don't I know it. :) Anyways, I'm very glad that you're continuing this, it's too good to abandon. *glares at yet-unwritten next chapter of Labyrinth*