Reviews for Choice and Consequence
Kiterie chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
It was complete so I read the whole thing before reviewing. It made me cry but I prefer happy endings. Very good piece though, the characters came through honestly which is not always true. I like that you took a road we know will never happen and made it believable. I was uncertain in the next to the last chapter what you would do. I always get anxious at the endings because well I've seen one of my favorite anime's fall apart (Evengelion) at the end and since then. It taught me a valuable lession. Good stories can turn to crap with a bad ending. To the point you almost go "Why did I watch that" because your so annoyed at the end. You managed to pull it off. I think TR would be like your piece and I could see her considering such an end... though I would scream if she did. I'm a sucker for sappy endings.
Sayuri-chan 18 chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
love your story. Its one of my favorites. Check out my story; A Test of Faith, Love, and destiney, if you want. Although its not as good as yours .
confused dolphin chapter 9 . 12/23/2004
know what? just forgot to say something... this story made me related to a song called "missing" by Evanescence. U should go check it out!
confused dolphin chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
wow, I'm surprised. I have yet to see any fic that has a sad ending... Even though a lot of fic was angst, but they all have a sort of happy ending... But it's a terrific fic, it's really touching, ur a talented writer! Great job!
SailorKagome chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
That was . . . so incredibly sad. And beautiful. I'm still crying. There isn't much more that I can say, but that it was a work of art.
IHaveNoName chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
*crys her eyes out* damn you!...why did you have to make it so sad?...I know its just a fanFITCION and all...but I can't help but fill really bad for them...*grabs a tissue* damn you! next time you wright one that makes me cry I'm gonna hunt you down and rip you apart!...well buh-bye for now :)
The Authoress once known as Liana90 chapter 10 . 6/9/2004

kitty-gurl1 chapter 10 . 4/22/2004
*sob* that was soo sad *sniff*
ShadowHeart chapter 10 . 3/31/2004
Well, you just keep giving me new reasons to respect you and your writing skill. This is a damn good story. I almost think it's better than Under Control and Tempting Fate, even though Kagome died at the end. In regards to Kagome using the jewel to destroy all the curses, I will say that I was planning on doing the same thing in Stormwalker,only the jewel wouldn't really be involved. I can't tell you exactly how it happens since it is one big ass spoiler. It will, however, be in the first book. I don't say this often: If I was the type to cry, I would have been crying loudly over this one. It's very sad, but incredibly beautiful. This is definitely going in the Favorites. Congratulations.
Laela Wendel chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
I award you.
I cried.
Through all that last chapter, my throut was twisting painfully.
This is one of the best storie I have read. You should start a new Inu/Kag fic.
If i went to the point of crying then a normal nondeath fic would probably be wonerdelly excellent!
Clio de Carabas chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
What can I say that hasn't already been said? You are definately a bright light in the world of InuYasha fanfic. even if your stories do make me cry. But as I always say, the best stories always do! I think the letter was the perfect way to end. I can see Sango chocking up as she reads it to the others and InuYasha up in his tree reading it over and over until every word is burned into his memory. Sweet and tragic -just perfect! Thank you!
Ashley aka InuMad chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
how could you...i cant be... *sighs and sits back in her chair throwing her thousandth tissue in the trashcan* that fic was great but *sniffs* why did you end it that way! poor inuyasha...making him lose another love again. life is soo cruel, even if it is a fic. well you had better write a really happy and extremely fluffy fic next or i swear you'll regret it. *smiles*
bbhm chapter 10 . 2/12/2004
That was the end? Where is my happy ending? It was wonderful even without the happy ending though.
Ambient Flames chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
Wow. I have so much to say.
First of all, this is now one of my favourite fics. This whole story was just wow. I admired how you killed Kagome, since that is not very common in stories that I have read.
The main thing about this whole story though is that you had me in tears three time! Three! I was sobbing like a baby by the end. I was so sad. But the story and your writing was just amazing. The emotions...I'm getting a little teary eyed again. Sorry. lol.
Well I have to go and read something fluffy. But keep up the great work and I will definitely not think twice before clicking onto one of your stories.
Laura aka Ambient Flames
poohsbestfriend chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
Oh. My. Goodness. I HATE YOU! No, just kidding ::watery smile:: I absolutely loved your fic. So many pluses...faultless grammar, good spelling, advanced vocabulary - something sadly lacking in many other fics. And of course, such an intruiging and marvelous plot. Kept dragging me along, like a fish hook. Totally awesome. I could rave on about how great your fic was, but you probably already know that. Of course, I still must flame you for that terribly tragic ending! ::bursts into tears:: Nah, I don't cry. But it was so...sad. ::sniffles into handkerchief then abruptly tosses a sharp, shiny dagger out of nowhere in the direction of the author's head:: I'm definitely going to recommend this fic to my friends. Though I shall have to warn them about the SAD ending. ::tears:: This is killing me. I better leave now, before something...drastic happens. ::cough:: Given my violent tendencies ::cough:: Anyway, I included my email address since I'm too lazy to sign in for no good reason but maybe you'd like it so you can flame me back. ;; I don't even know if you're going to even read this review. But anyway, I'd like to congratulate on a terrific job done. ::hiss:: Even though it was so SAD. And don't forget - even though you don't know me. I'M MAD AT YOU. Ok, sorry, I'll stop rambling now. Just hope you right something more fluffy soon! That way...::evil Naraku voice:: no one has to suffer ::switches to cheerful, kawaii Shippo-smile::
Ja ne, and keep up the good (minus the sad) work! (Yes, sorry, I know I keep stating the obvious. It's the grief.)