Reviews for Finding a lost love
Queza De Santi chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
Hey! This was great and all...but I wanna know what happens next! THat's not fair! You can't just cut it there...well, technically you can 'coz it's your story and all BUT STILL! You better update soon or else!
Evil Lady Aska chapter 18 . 12/12/2003
Hi! Go Asmi! It's way... Oh, I dunno better. I mean 1) Ascot is so easily depressed all the time. I mean look at the height thing, and the Umi thing? People, have sypathy! 2) I like Ascot! He's so kawaii!
Vanilla Fox chapter 18 . 12/12/2003
*sigh* it's funny, as usual, and you just brought a smile to my face! *grin* I liked the fight scenes very much- I couldn't write one unless... wait... I CAN'T write one. *sigh* green with envy here!
P.S.
Yep, I know Kaji-chan. She's an ex-schoolmate. Now a really good friend, even though we're in different schools. )
And nope, it 'aint three new gods. I'm revealing the plot somewhat, but, nope, they aren't. *grins*
Night-Owl123 chapter 18 . 12/11/2003
update!
i just found ur story today and i like it alot. _
Yume no Kokoro chapter 18 . 12/11/2003
F/F one-shot? I think you might be thinking of someone else... . I'm terrible at F/F fics, to be honest.
Anyways, great chappie! I hope to see more soon!
Miko Windam chapter 18 . 12/11/2003
NO! I don't want it too end!
Oh well...all good things must come to an end...
Just as long as you make another story! _
Updating is very hard...yes it is...so I forgive you for taking so long! _
(formerly Miko Windam)
Kino chapter 17 . 11/21/2003
Hi this story was great i can't wait for the show down between the Magic Kights and Alria . So pls

update it soon , thanx .

On the whole i think the story was good . Nice plot u got there keep it going . :):P

Pls : I'll be looking out for the next chapter . :):P
Me chapter 17 . 11/12/2003
Nice ficcie. Asmi rulez! please make it an Asmi fic! 'Sides, there are too many Clemi around already...

Once again... ASMI RULES!
Queza De Santi chapter 17 . 11/7/2003
Hm...I think the Asmi was better. Oh well, I especially adore the Hikaru*Lantis parts! THey're the best! H*L RULES! Anyway, update soon! I wanna know what happens! And request...READ MY FIC! Onegai? Me a poor writer and I need some help...*puppy dog eyes* Please?
Potato Maiden chapter 17 . 11/2/2003
Wow, I can't believe it, Umi turn down Ascot? I give you story 10 thumbs up! Keep writing and i would really enjoy it! Yay Mkr!
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 17 . 10/26/2003
Nice.

To * "YES! GO ASMI! SCREW CLEMI!

Well i say...GO CLEMI SCREW ASMI AND YA SELF

XP

Update soon...poor Umi...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/25/2003
YES! GO ASMI! SKREW CLEMI!
ko chapter 17 . 10/22/2003
great. update soon!

-kisakino ookami
ko chapter 14 . 10/22/2003
better. umi/clef is a great couple.
ko chapter 13 . 10/22/2003
how adorable, in a sadistic type of way... uh. great chappie.
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »