Reviews for Finding a lost love
Yume no Kokoro chapter 17 . 10/18/2003
Yay! I'm glad you were able to write the chapter so fast! I can't wait for the epilogue! Update soon!
Jem46 chapter 15 . 10/15/2003
Hai, my real name is jessica ::points to email:: and as for my name it did acctually come from gem, but when i was typing it I put a "J" and decided to leave it. J for Jessica. -

As for the other ending I'm sure both of them are going to be great. And no one can kill you cause your a good write, and they will want to read more adventually... .

*JEM*
hyperitaliangurl chapter 15 . 10/15/2003
lol no sadly im not from italily my parents r but i speack italian and every thing lol but later im going to move to italy and live there lol (amo la vostra storia il relativo soo buon! sto scrivendo questo in

italiano perché ho desiderato mostrarvi quello lol dell'italiano im)btw that was a good chapter i love it!
Mischief Monkey chapter 15 . 10/15/2003
Konichiwa! I will not hurt you! i am just being...threatening to people who don't like Ascot! . I just think... Umi and Clef are too much alike(No offense too Clemi fans out there...)! Did ya ever notice Fuu and Ferio are quite opposite, and same w/ Lantis & Karu? Well, Umi and Ascot kinda opposite...But I am rambling...Great story! Update soon!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 15 . 10/14/2003
Well no prob explaining 2 u...

so u have seen the older Clef rite...he is so Hot and cute...
Padme5 chapter 15 . 10/14/2003
i don't like presea for some reasons, i'm not sure really WHY, but it's reasons i can't explain. Anyways, i can't wait to read the Clemi ending! you write so well!
Yume no Kokoro chapter 15 . 10/14/2003
It's okay that you didn't mention me before! I don't think my review got processed until shortly beofre you put up the following chapter, anyway, so that's probably what happened. Anyways, my computer has crashed in the middle of my work as well, and I wish you the best of luck regaining what was lost! _

And thank you so much for reviewing my story! It means a lot to me! _
Jem46 chapter 14 . 10/9/2003
Good story, can't wait for an update.

*JEM*
Mischief Monkey chapter 14 . 10/6/2003
*Sniff Sniff* THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC AND SAD! WAH! But please, let Sierra and Clef be a couple I SO like Umi and Ascot better! How can you not love Ascot? *Makes fist* And if ya got a problem wiht my opinion on Ascot you'll answer to me...:(
hyperitaliangurl chapter 14 . 10/6/2003
aww that was so sad but its still a great story and i love it i cant twate to read the nxt chapter:)
RuByMoOn17 chapter 14 . 10/6/2003
thanx bout the penname...anyway the OVA mean Original Version Animation that wat they call it though, So the OVA i was talking about is that there is a OVA MKR...but itz just called RAYEARTH and the clef in OVA is tall and super cute(itz his older self)!
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 14 . 10/5/2003
YAY! This was great, 2 chapies! Btw, thanks the comment on my story, I worked very hard on that.
Padme5 chapter 14 . 10/5/2003
I never really liked presea, but that was a really sad chapter... i know someone just like that too v.v anyways, i can't believe people like you can write so well x.x *envy of people that can write well* .;; heh... no i will not stalk you and try to steal your talent
Yume no Kokoro chapter 14 . 10/5/2003
Wow! Fast update! That chapter was really sweet! Update soon!
Yume no Kokoro chapter 13 . 10/4/2003
Wow! Yay! Some Clemi! (I lurve Clef... I love Clemi... ) I can't wait to see what will happen next! Great story! Update soon, please! _
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »