Reviews for The Dream Walker
JoshRand1982 chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
this story is great. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
Shadow49 chapter 14 . 5/11/2006
A great story. I was in awe, and that is rare for me. This has to be one of the best Legend of Zelda stories I have read on this site.
Josh rand chapter 14 . 8/8/2005
The fairys names are wronge Its not Tattle and Tale its Tatl and Teal. Just thought you would like to know
Sylvia Viridian chapter 14 . 4/25/2004
Lovely. Gorgeous. Heartbreaking. And thanks for the ancient Hylian to translate, I had fun with that. One more language to add to my list...
Anyway, all three of us would like to thank you for that extra glimpse of the world as it once was. (The three of us being myself and my two muses, Lily and Nina). I keep looking for clues to the past all around my Windwaker game...for example, I recently helped my little sister rescue Makar...I recognized the houses in the forest. I could *name* them...I keep on confusing her by talking about 'the Goron merchants'...and trying to play the old songs with the Windwaker. *sigh* Yep, I'm obsessed.
Wonderful story.
Navi Star chapter 14 . 10/13/2003
Hi, it's me again. I just figured out how to do the translatting thing. (turns out I did it backwards. :P ) well anyways, awsome story! :) Love your description and suspence! Keep it up! :)
Hey, AWSOME STORY!

by the way... I tried to translate the Hylian stuff, but it didn't work! I don't have a single word in english! How do you use it?
Alixen chapter 14 . 9/23/2003
This is fantastic, I always liked OOT Link best out of all game hero's.

Would have liked to see WW Link meet OOT Links friends :(
Aria Zephyr chapter 14 . 9/13/2003
Did ya have to give us the translation? I mean, sure it's easier, but it's FUN doing translations! *giggles* I must sound strange but when you're in Latin II and translations are a way of life, you eventually start to like translating encripted sentences. Anyways, this ending ROCKED! I can't believe that the stalfoses turned out to be FAIRIES! Especially those three. Oi... I guess everyone likes pulling their own twists somedays!
Andi Aradan chapter 11 . 9/13/2003
I just finished reading it this morning...and the plight of the original Hero of Time...the boy I've loved for many, many years now...brought me to tears. I applaud you for an absolute work of art, fellow writer. You should be proud of yourself. WONDERFUL story. (And this is coming from someone who thought the Wind Waker game itself was a teeny bit of a travesty. .)
Aria Zephyr chapter 13 . 9/8/2003
HA! I KNEW IT! Of course, I'd already guessed a long time ago, so not much of a surprise to me. Anyway, loved it!
DarkCatXX chapter 13 . 9/8/2003
Woho! I knew since Chapter 6 who Kamo was and I was right! Great story by the way, it's really cool. Can you do a rewrite of the Windwaker next? I don't have it...*sigh*...
DarkCatXX chapter 13 . 9/8/2003
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 8/30/2003
This is a good story, Hero Genkaku. I feel sorry that you have writer's block. Here is an idea though, try writting it first on paper, brainstorming ideas, and then try to make sense out of the ideas that you put on the paper. It works for me. Great job on this story, and please continue.
Aria Zephyr chapter 12 . 8/29/2003
Writer's blocks are just so lovely, aren't they? Sorry, but I'm in a sarcastic mood with the inevitable approach of school. Anyway, I'm very sure I know who Kamo is, but I'm still not saying. But, how is Link going to help Kamo if he's trying to kill him? It's a good thing I'm pretty patient. I'll wait for the next update. Till then!