Reviews for Smile, I love you
Karah06 chapter 18 . 11/1/2005
LOL! OMG i love you story. I haven't reviewed the past chapters, even though they have all been good. THIS is so FUNNY! The humor is light in your story, but I have laughed out loud so much! Especially for subtle eric/jackie friendship parts. And that Luke part about waking up and seeing his parents and crying, that was so funny. I was busting up. LOL great job. I hope you write more.
Metamorphmagus01 chapter 22 . 6/30/2005
Damnit i was going to read the sequel and i want to SO BAD but my computer always starts singing the star wars theme when i stay up too late and alas that is what its doing, so im going to grab some cheez-its and head off to watch the labrynth till i fall asleep. goodnight!
Metamorphmagus01 chapter 21 . 6/30/2005
all together now-aw! that was the sweetest. and yet i came to a strange realization. jackie sort of sounds like jekyll and of course, hyde, so when you say jackie and hyde it sort of sounds like jekyll and hyde...hm...funky...
Metamorphmagus01 chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
ohmygodohmygodohmygod you put in ferris! i have been obsessed with that movie for like three months! I love this story!
xoxofairyxoxo chapter 22 . 3/16/2005
I really like this story. PLz continue soon. I want to know If they do or do not adopt Jaime. SO PLZ continue.
bluefire chapter 15 . 6/6/2004
i love this story so much. i like the fact that it is long and its not only 2 chapters long. I love that you added romance and humor in with the story, and you match the characters' personalities perfectly. Good job!
Kathryn chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Hi,
I love the way your story is going and its really good, but I just think that these characters are way to sweet and kind. When in the show they are really funny and stupid and sarcstic. Im watching that 70's show right now and these characters just arent like the ones on the sho. I think you could put your writing to better if you changed the charcters to someone else. Someone you created. and it would be a sure publish. But that is just one opinion dont let it bring you down.
I'll read more. Keep writing. Bye! :)
Renee Dumont chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
This is good.
stephxcore chapter 22 . 12/27/2003
OH-MY-FRIGGIN'-GOD! I didn't even know it was possible to write such ann awsome fanfiction! Please continue to write MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE and MORE! *pant, pant* Okay, that's enough sugar for me...
jacqui mck chapter 22 . 12/1/2003
please continue writing. Its great.
jacqui mck chapter 16 . 12/1/2003
your story is good
jwordofmouthbabe57 chapter 22 . 10/27/2003
I really liked this story. I've been reading through it for the last three days (I kno, I know, laugh at my slowness) and it's funny and...well, happy!
Tragedy Tay chapter 20 . 9/19/2003
O.K,one last review for this story. I still love it, want more e/d's, story is great. still like j/k more than j/h. like j/red or, hell, j/bob better than j/h.E/D best of all, forever, though.

-No! I'ts never too late for drugs! -Donna
Tragedy Tay chapter 21 . 9/13/2003
I loved this story, even though I hate Jackie and Hyde together. Always have, always will. But Eric and Donna were perfect as always. Luke is wonderful. Please update Love to Love You and Mr. Blue Eyes soon,!
Tragedy Tay chapter 22 . 9/7/2003
i have reviewed like 4 of your stories today but only the eric and donnas. more e/ds please please!