Reviews for Hold Me Close To Your Heart
Wolfgal23 chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
wah it over already. can you write a sequal? please
Wolfgal23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
omg this is going to be the best story i have ever read.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Anger management IS evil and it DOES make you even more mad I need it too
Lol this is the 4th time reading this story cause it's soooooo AMAZING!
toothless1873 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
aw i feel so bad for kagome:'(
hotness1528 chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
love it!
hotness1528 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
may your friends rest in peace
catalia chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
a very beautiful ending to a good story.
liked it very much. and im very against abuse...so i liked this story very much. is there a sequel to it? would love to read more.. :) bt wat the heck. nice story.
Aiyana chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I repeate never i say NEVER say slut
I repeate never say slut to a Girl
Aiyana chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
I luv this well book it has set me in a peaceful mood at the end ;3
FallenFan77 chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
That was an amazing story, i've read so many like these and i gotta say. This one is one of the best :D
SuchAttitude chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Oooookay... I know that your story was awesome to many ppl who welcomed it whole heartedly...but honestly...it is'nt that good. It can never be at par with awesome. Your story had a nice theme, to be frank. I loved how you enunciated the fluff scenes between Inu and Kag, but I wish that you had'nt been too cliche' on Kags dad. You see, first kag praises her dad like hell whenever he dosen't drink...but then she practically erupts into laughter at his funeral. You write good, but you'll have to work on your balance. Iam not flaming, just wishing that you'll take my advice seriously...I needed more SangoMiroku fluff...*whines*
Asumi chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You speller his name wrong..its inyunasha...otherwise good story so far. On another a not plz read/review my story Broken Rose Petal's my authors name is Asimov The Demon Kitty ;)
KawaiiMellow chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Beautiful story! x3
Naru-Siri chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
I know what losing a family member feels like. Most of my family have been shot dead. The wost death...I don't want to tell u 'cause it hurts. It was my mom's cousin... :'(
Naru-Siri chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Cool, you broke your record by 179 reviews; now 180 because of my review. :D BTW...YOU ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME AND I WANT TO READ MORE MORE OF YOUR FANFICTION! XD *cough* Sorry for stating the obvious. :)
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »