Reviews for The Other Side of the World
Puck627 chapter 31 . 12/10/2023
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! PLEASE make more Brooklyn romance stores, Brooklyn is my favorite character in the whole cartoon show and i love his character-building episodes the most! I also love Kita and her design a lot too and her role in the story too! I hope to see what she looks like from your point of view with a drawing of her on DeviantArt. Can't wait to see more Brooklyn love stories in the future and keep up the great work!
James Birdsong chapter 31 . 10/21/2023
Beautiful chapter!
dondena chapter 30 . 9/15/2023
Beautiful job on the wedding. It was a gorgeous chapter! Everyone deserves such happiness to find someone who completes them and makes them happy.
James Birdsong chapter 30 . 9/10/2023
Cool eight chapters in my humble opinion.
dondena chapter 29 . 8/28/2023
Things are heating up and happy for the clan's excitement for a happy time and moment coming for Brooklyn and Kita. There's always wedding jitters despite the happiness for the couple. A new beginning for them.
dondena chapter 28 . 8/28/2023
Poor Kaori and Lexington, being bullied and hurt by Jon and his evil men. Glad they were able to get away. They were lucky that they weren't killed in their sleep but them too but of course, they had big plans for them.
dondena chapter 27 . 8/28/2023
Nice of how Brooklyn and Hudson stepped in to help train Siveth. Poor Lex and Kaori, getting captured by the Quarrymen. Jon is nothing but a menace and meanie.
Quinn Taxon chapter 28 . 8/25/2023
I love how agitated Lex gets because Kaori is getting insulted and has things thrown at her, how Lex escapes his chains, and how he brutally punches Castaway in the face.
dondena chapter 26 . 7/25/2023
At least Kita saved Brooklyn's life too and she still got to stay by his side afterwards. Yep, being badly injured can take it out of ya.
dondena chapter 25 . 6/28/2023
Kita was shot but at least she wasn't shot in a vital body part like Sasha had been. Brooklyn's definitely exhausted at the end and he'll still have a fiance tomorrow night. Glad they're all ok.
dondena chapter 24 . 6/28/2023
I loved reading this chapter! The proposal was so beautiful. Brooklyn is such a sweetheart. Kita was happy to accept his love for her. Gargoyles don't usually even need a ring to propose like humans do. Great chappie!
dondena chapter 23 . 6/22/2023
Brooklyn and Kita had a really fun date night so to speak, not counting the Quarrymen attack. At least Brooklyn was able to defend Kita. But she could stand up for herself too. Many great places New York has to offer for fun.
dondena chapter 22 . 6/22/2023
Nice of Lex to show Kaori around the city for the first time. Of course there's other amazing places to see too. And nice of Puck and Alex to restore Brooklyn's tail.
dondena chapter 21 . 6/22/2023
Great that the girls and Siveth get to see the castle for the first time after arriving there. I can get why Brooklyn wanted to see his room again. It's like an old friend you haven't seen in so long after he had been away not of his own accord. And the clan has three new members joining it.
dondena chapter 20 . 6/22/2023
Such a touching family reunion. It just about makes anyone want to cry happy tears for the clan together again. At least the flight is over. And nice that the clan got to meet Brooklyn's love and her sister and new puppy.

Uh oh! That crew man is bringing on more trouble by calling Yegor.