Reviews for The Other Side of the World
dondena chapter 9 . 2/26/2023
Poor Brooklyn, that he's just barely recovered and then those monsters burst in and kill his only friend who saved him from that horrible auction. They were really getting on together. Brooklyn did a favor by killing Yuri. He was one evil man. Though he wouldn't usually kill, but he was too heartbroken not to.

At least Sasha died at a hospital and not at home. And Brooklyn did one last final kind thing for her. He gave her a friend too.
dondena chapter 8 . 2/26/2023
How sweet of Sasha to look after Brooklyn while he's sick. Yep, he needs to gain strength back before he can continue to find a way home.
ShadowChild37 chapter 5 . 2/6/2023
I just read your newest story! I like how you explored the idea of poachers getting their hands on a gargoyle and selling it like animals. I was think Yegor was asking those questions because it’s likely he’s planning to go after other members of the clan next. I am sure you have heard what has been happening at the Dallas Zoo and the arrest affidavit for the suspect was released today. He told police he would do it again and steal more animals if they released him. I’m sure you did research on that and what happened at a zoo in Louisiana too to get ideas for your story. They still have not found those twelve squirrel monkeys by the way.
dondena chapter 4 . 2/2/2023
Those men are monsters for treating Brooklyn like that! Glad he tried to fight back but the collar he wears is a distraction. Hope he gets out of there soon.
dondena chapter 3 . 1/26/2023
Yikes! That's it's so cold in Siberia. Brooklyn was the most sensitive to cold temperatures.
dondena chapter 2 . 1/26/2023
A gargoyle would definitely be quite a prize considering how rare they are.
dondena chapter 1 . 1/26/2023
Poor Brooklyn, that he's being taken away from his home to another place far away. Poachers are so cruel.
Quinn Taxon chapter 3 . 1/25/2023
I love the third chapter- I was totally moved by how the isolation affects Brook psychologically and how he pulls his tail in for comfort. Very sweet and heartbreaking.
And well researched, because Yakutsk has not only a twinned agreement with a city in Japan, but Russia in general has strong economic ties with Japan and vice versa. So a plus point for logic xD
I am curious to see what the story will bring.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 1/25/2023