Reviews for The Fight
makayla chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
wow so much drama
mocha81 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I thought it was alright. I liked the fact that they got into a fight but it was more like name calling. I didn't really get into it, just read it. Didn't really catch my full attention but good work though.
i-am-arwen chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
awsome, write more! i loved to read more about what happens next!
spearsister chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
good dilouge, totaly somthing Nikki would say. Please double check basics like spelling and grammer it makes you story easier to read. can't wait to read the naxt chapter.!
njc-hotchick chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
HEY THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD I LIKE THAT ITS KINDA SHORT BUT PRETTY GOOD I GUESS WELL COME READ ONE OF MY STORIES BYE
Lady Sunlight chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This is the gayest thing i've ever read
glitzydancingshoes chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
You spelt thrash thrash once. My friend dislikes this i thought it was rather funny because you kept repeating white trash. This was very humourus.
iccess-america chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Hmm...didn't quite hold my attention and was lacking some of the crucial elements of the story. I know how hard it is to write STLD fics cause mine was a bomb big time but its really good to know that someone else is interested in the movie to write a fic. I liked the idea and I hope you take this as constructive. This basically was a bunch of namecalling back and forth. I'm not flaming you I'm just trying to give some constructive critism so you can improve. I'd like to read more of your stuff and hope you keep writing.

Iccess-america (Author of Wedding Bells)
Katinelde chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Very good job just capitalize the names more and edit it just a little bit better