Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
SailorStar9 chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Was about fricking time you updated.
Vld chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
You know, I REALLY like how you portray Ami's mom.
minako366 chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Woo looks like mama is gonna get some love of her own ;)
tototo chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
YAY! An update! Awesome chapter! I like where this is story is going :-D
LaCazadora chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Nicole's inlove how sweet is that, thnx for the chapie, pls update again as soon as u can...j'a ne!
Spikesagitta chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
that's a pretty sweet and cute chapter :)
Harry2 chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Sounds like Mom may be attracted to Kakyuu! I do agree though, that mom should bring Ami and Setsuna in on this. If it is Sailor Solider bussiness, its best to bring in professionals to deal with a matter like this.
Bradhadair fire starter chapter 32 . 7/31/2008
plz update!

charliex
Shadow Zeranion chapter 32 . 7/24/2008
A decidedly darker story. I have to say its a good one though. Still I can't believe you've been working on it for 5 years! I think I'll follow it along, but I hope you update again soon :3
tototo chapter 32 . 7/9/2008
WOW! AMAZING STORY! This is by far one of my favorites! Please continue to update ASAP! You are truly gifted at telling stories!

P.S. Where can i find Ice On Fire, Love and Lightning, and Arisugawa's Locket series?
DavisJes chapter 32 . 7/9/2008
Nice work. Glad you updated again.

Uranus’ sandy blonde hair fell in her eyes as she looked down at Iron Mouse, the girl barely taller than Chibi-Moon. “Iron Mouse,” she asked grimly, “who are you? Who is this Galaxia you served?”

That sounds weird with her saying her name and then asking who she is.
vampknight364 chapter 32 . 7/8/2008
awsome!
batcat4eternity chapter 32 . 7/8/2008
I thought Usagi was dead? Great story though! 0)
Harry2 chapter 32 . 7/8/2008
Sounds like Ami is taking to the leadership role better as time goes along. And, with new allies comes new information on foes. Time to get cracking on the research and find out about this new foe.
ray1 chapter 32 . 7/8/2008
Hmm, Sailor Mercury is already one up on Sailor Moon. I don't think the Moon Princess was able to free a single slave of the possessed Galaxia. In fact, I think she only healed one of them halfway. I love this chapter. Please update soon.
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »