Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
Story's great so far
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 34 . 1/28/2009
Glad to see an update.
Harry2 chapter 34 . 1/18/2009
YES! It was about time that those two got together! To borrow a idea from one of my favorite fan fiction universes, those two would sooner or later have to be locked in a room by themselves for a week, to get the ball rolling!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 33 . 1/18/2009
Now this is interesting. Destiny again of course. I like it!
Aradia chapter 34 . 1/16/2009
Wow, what a wonderful love scene.

I love this pairing and you're doing great with this story, keep going!
Blacktiger-550 chapter 34 . 1/12/2009
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. This chapter definitely made my day on how sweet and adorable you portrayed each character and of course Haruka's and Michiru's comments in the end classic. I'm hoping you'll be updating this story more often in the new year if time permits, for a while i was afraid it had been discarded. Thank you for making my fairly unpleasant day, pleasant.

Blacktiger_550
Lord James Ares chapter 34 . 1/12/2009
Great story, keep up the good work
Teresa Kaiju chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
Was interesting to have the different time line senshi meet like that and I always did like Rei and Ami as a couple. Makoto and Minako make a good couple as well.
nequam-tenshi chapter 34 . 1/10/2009
Sweet chapter! So glad that you updated!
SailorStar9 chapter 34 . 1/9/2009
*Digs herself out of the grave she buried herself in* Was about time you updated. I *really* thought you died or something.
minako366 chapter 34 . 1/8/2009
Haha *holds up a sign, "Go Ami/Setsuna".* I'm so glad you updated, it's been a while. I love this story. They're so cute :)
Heaven's Archer chapter 34 . 1/8/2009
O.O...

steamy...god only Haruka and Michiru would think like that about it lol

This story is amazing. Love it nice work
tototo chapter 34 . 1/8/2009
YES! Thank you for the update! Thank you so much. I have been waiting for it. please update again soon(er) lol!
Heaven's Archer chapter 33 . 1/6/2009
This is amazing. I really hope you put up more soon, Ami is one of my more favourite scouts great plot great characters, flows well. I can't find anything wrong with this nice work!
youn2731 chapter 33 . 11/20/2008
Great story. I hope to see more soon.
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »