Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
nequam-tenshi chapter 36 . 11/11/2009
short but a good chapter!

It Hotaru now a teen or a child?
Teresa Kaiju chapter 36 . 11/11/2009
Having the Haruhi cast show up was distracting but also amusing. It's nice to get another chapter to this most excellent story, even though not much happens.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 35 . 6/26/2009
I still love what you are doing with this fic.

Actually there was the internet just not like we know it now.

"WE could give away free food...”

Say we could give away good means it is free so you don't need to say free.

“I can,” Reiko mused. She looked at Akane, “You reaklly can’t cook?"

Take the k out of really. :D
AthenaNoel chapter 35 . 5/25/2009
SWEET! YOU FINALLY UPDATED!PLEASE UPDATE MORE SOON! I really love this story itsmy absolute favorite!
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 35 . 5/9/2009
wow this is getting really intense so please come out with the next chapter as fast as possible
SailorStar9 chapter 35 . 4/29/2009
Let me get this straight; this is *also* a Lead Crow/Aluminum Siren pairing!
ray1 chapter 35 . 4/29/2009
Impressive. Very impressive. Sailor Mercury has just peaked Galaxia'a interest, and the Star Lights are starting to put the pieces together. I love the chapter.
Vld chapter 35 . 4/29/2009
*snorts* Don't worry! You're not the only one mixing the timelines! I probably will too, that is, when i start getting serious and really write my own Sailor fics.

Besides, i've read some Naruto fics with both Internet, I-pods, big guns and flying transports and... well, aside from communicators, cameras, TVs and VHS (and a few seventies-like computers in one or two episodes) the show never really gave much in terms of modern technology.

Well, if you've seen the first movie, there's a train and ballon-like aircraft (sorry, don't remember the english name for it, i call it "dirigeable") but aside from that...

So no worries about Taiki using the Internet... besides, while he's not on Ami's level, he's supposed to be a super-genius, hence he's bound to be able to use the Internet-that-doesn't-exist-yet.
Phoenixfire979 chapter 34 . 2/12/2009
GREAT STORY!
Phoenixfire979 chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
Story's great so far
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 34 . 1/28/2009
Glad to see an update.
Harry2 chapter 34 . 1/18/2009
YES! It was about time that those two got together! To borrow a idea from one of my favorite fan fiction universes, those two would sooner or later have to be locked in a room by themselves for a week, to get the ball rolling!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 33 . 1/18/2009
Now this is interesting. Destiny again of course. I like it!
Aradia chapter 34 . 1/16/2009
Wow, what a wonderful love scene.

I love this pairing and you're doing great with this story, keep going!
Blacktiger-550 chapter 34 . 1/12/2009
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. This chapter definitely made my day on how sweet and adorable you portrayed each character and of course Haruka's and Michiru's comments in the end classic. I'm hoping you'll be updating this story more often in the new year if time permits, for a while i was afraid it had been discarded. Thank you for making my fairly unpleasant day, pleasant.

Blacktiger_550