Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
SailorStar9 chapter 34 . 1/9/2009
*Digs herself out of the grave she buried herself in* Was about time you updated. I *really* thought you died or something.
minako366 chapter 34 . 1/8/2009
Haha *holds up a sign, "Go Ami/Setsuna".* I'm so glad you updated, it's been a while. I love this story. They're so cute :)
Heaven's Archer chapter 34 . 1/8/2009
O.O...

steamy...god only Haruka and Michiru would think like that about it lol

This story is amazing. Love it nice work
tototo chapter 34 . 1/8/2009
YES! Thank you for the update! Thank you so much. I have been waiting for it. please update again soon(er) lol!
Heaven's Archer chapter 33 . 1/6/2009
This is amazing. I really hope you put up more soon, Ami is one of my more favourite scouts great plot great characters, flows well. I can't find anything wrong with this nice work!
youn2731 chapter 33 . 11/20/2008
Great story. I hope to see more soon.
jason walters chapter 33 . 10/30/2008
i finished this story and have to say it is very cool. its a neat idea to with mercery and have her act more like hurkA. her hooking up with pluto is funny though. not many stories give pluto a date much less any action on the side...

keep up the good work and i can not wait to hear about more chapters coing out. thank you for writing.
DavisJes chapter 33 . 9/28/2008
Kakyuu and Ami's mom? They might make a cute couple.
Shalimar23 chapter 33 . 9/24/2008
YAY! FINALLY! What took so long? I was starting to think the story had been abandoned! Its perfect I absolutly love how you have Chibi Chibi in this and how you have Ami's mom helping Kakyuu! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON I REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WIL HAPPEN NEXT!
ray1 chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Wow, Nicole's got a crush! And Kakyuu's not even aware of Ami being a Sailor Senshi. Will the twists and turns ever end?
SailorStar9 chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Was about fricking time you updated.
Vld chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
You know, I REALLY like how you portray Ami's mom.
minako366 chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Woo looks like mama is gonna get some love of her own ;)
tototo chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
YAY! An update! Awesome chapter! I like where this is story is going :-D
LaCazadora chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Nicole's inlove how sweet is that, thnx for the chapie, pls update again as soon as u can...j'a ne!
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »