Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
Sailor Pandabear chapter 47 . 2/21/2014
tototo chapter 47 . 2/20/2014
lol alright I have been waiting for this for a while!
deathgeonous chapter 47 . 2/20/2014
Ah, it's been a while since I've read anything by you. I'm sad to say that I lost track of you. Well, great fic, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
fathomtheunfathomable chapter 47 . 2/19/2014
I'm very happy you updated... But I couldn't help but notice that in the shady concert and the elementary school, sailor mercury didn't heal the phages, but they were beaten.. So I think that's a hole you need to fix, with them either being killed or healed.

Otherwise - great job. Keep em comin'! Can't wait to see what you write for the final battle.
Volchise chapter 47 . 2/18/2014
Yay! I love love. -
Rickmer chapter 47 . 2/18/2014
yo, been a while :)
Harry2 chapter 47 . 2/18/2014
Well, this is going to cause some problems around the house! Looks like mom is going to have to do some careful stepping in her life.
TheKueken chapter 46 . 12/10/2013
Still love this story and the fact you are still updating.
Chapter 46 was golden; loved the dialogues, very well captured characters and witty style - perfect.
Siramad chapter 46 . 11/26/2013
I love this history, I cant wait for another update
Volchise chapter 46 . 10/3/2013
So happy you've been updating! Look forward to another update soon!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/21/2013
PoetofMercury chapter 46 . 9/21/2013
Wow what a fascinating story! I love it. :-)
Harry2 chapter 46 . 9/21/2013
When Chibi Moon and Saturn are working together, you have a team that will make ANYONE think twice!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 45 . 6/4/2013
right... not... subtle at all Haruka... not subtle at all.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
So far, it has an interesting view to it. Interesting new view to the original plot if almost everyone had died. So, good job on that.

However, there is a lot of emphasis on the colour of a character's hair, at just a mention of how it looks, or even just at the appearance of a character, at practically every chapter, if not all. (e.g black hair with greenish tint, sandy-haired blonde, blue-/black-/pink-/red-brown-/white-/purple-/yello w-/grey-/red-/titanium-/etc-haired); Sorry, I exaggerate). To me, that felt like a very repeated phrase, unnecessarily lengthening the sentence.

Also, that bar chapter with the simple extra characters (waiters, hosts, bartenders, etc.), usually tossed away, but were given names, confused me. Seems like it's a crossover to some other fanfic you wrote maybe, or something. I could only assume it to be a hub for parallel counterparts to mingle. Still, felt weird to me because I didn't know what was going on.

But, that's just me. Someone on a random fanfic reading phase for some random reason. Other than those two, it's still interesting to see what will turn out in this story.
575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »