Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
Guest chapter 46 . 9/21/2013
interesting
PoetofMercury chapter 46 . 9/21/2013
Wow what a fascinating story! I love it. :-)
Harry2 chapter 46 . 9/21/2013
When Chibi Moon and Saturn are working together, you have a team that will make ANYONE think twice!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 45 . 6/4/2013
right... not... subtle at all Haruka... not subtle at all.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
So far, it has an interesting view to it. Interesting new view to the original plot if almost everyone had died. So, good job on that.

However, there is a lot of emphasis on the colour of a character's hair, at just a mention of how it looks, or even just at the appearance of a character, at practically every chapter, if not all. (e.g black hair with greenish tint, sandy-haired blonde, blue-/black-/pink-/red-brown-/white-/purple-/yello w-/grey-/red-/titanium-/etc-haired); Sorry, I exaggerate). To me, that felt like a very repeated phrase, unnecessarily lengthening the sentence.

Also, that bar chapter with the simple extra characters (waiters, hosts, bartenders, etc.), usually tossed away, but were given names, confused me. Seems like it's a crossover to some other fanfic you wrote maybe, or something. I could only assume it to be a hub for parallel counterparts to mingle. Still, felt weird to me because I didn't know what was going on.

But, that's just me. Someone on a random fanfic reading phase for some random reason. Other than those two, it's still interesting to see what will turn out in this story.
Patchwork Kitty chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Reviewed by Patchwork Kitty at

patchwork kittys. blogspot 2013/ 05/ shattered- ice- super- sailor- mercury .html
Patchwork Kitty chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Reviewed by Patchwork Kitty at

2013/ 05/ shattered- ice- super- sailor-
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
This is a very interesting and unique story. A lot of authors make us worry about worst case scenarios, but it's rare for one to actually show us.
RainonSaturn chapter 45 . 4/20/2013
"Smooth." I like it! your an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read more! Do you think you could read my stuff and tell me what you think?
Chargone chapter 45 . 4/7/2013
Hehehe. Haruka, mistress of subtlety :p
TharzZzDunN chapter 45 . 4/5/2013
That's Haruka all over, some kinda smoov'!

Cheers!
K.E.Pryde chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
So, I was gonna write this really awesome review about how super happy I was to see that you updated. But then I got distracted and totally forgot exactly what I was going to write.

Instead, I'm totally gonna leave a plea for more AmixSetsuna stuff because I love Setsuna.

Also, yey, you updated!
skywiseskychan chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
I don't know why anyone would expect Uranus to be smooth, but fun way to introduce herself. I like this one and I'm glad its continuing.
The-Al-Bhed-Amazon-Warrior chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
sutble haruka very sutble lol going great so far keep it up
Ruaitae chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
Roflmao. I don't know why you're sighing Michiru! It's not like haruka is renown for controlling herself when she has to do something!
565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »