Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
PMMM WalpurgisNight chapter 49 . 6/17/2016
this is going to be a huuuuge train wreck. somehow i get the feeling poor amis crappy luck is going to come back to bite her.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 49 . 6/17/2016
Yep. A biiiiiig train wreck.
Reishin Amara chapter 49 . 6/16/2016
Oh man,I definitely had missed this...
PMMM WalpurgisNight chapter 48 . 4/7/2016
no rush at all but i really hope you plan to finish this. i love it. so im curious are you going to continue the story?
dawnofanewday chapter 48 . 5/12/2015
hi, still waiting you update, love that fic and absoluty love setsunaxami paring.
autobotlover chapter 48 . 12/28/2014
Love the story, really like to see more!
tanithlipsky chapter 48 . 12/12/2014
interesting
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 48 . 12/5/2014
You know, I have wonder what happened to the Black Moon Clan in your story, as 'Promise of a rose' was in the middle of Sailor Moon R, after Rubeus got blown up. my Question is what happened to them?
Bin82501 chapter 48 . 11/29/2014
Good story. They're all connected as spawns of Chaos.
MissE3 chapter 48 . 11/27/2014
This story is wonderful. I didn't think I was going to like it, but now I love it! I can't wait to see where it goes!
SailorStar9 chapter 48 . 11/26/2014
You know, I've read tons of 'The Return of Jadeite, Version WXYZ' fics, but this is the *first* timeI've read about him working with Galaxia's cohort.
cko2 chapter 48 . 11/25/2014
Nice to see a new update to this story. Kinda cool bring backmpast bad guys to play a role some how.
Harry2 chapter 48 . 11/25/2014
Sounds like there is going to be a LOT of craziness going on in the near future! One is almost going to need a scorecard to keep things straight!
Faraway-R chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Sheesh. All those paradoxes... Motivation paradox is solved by pre-emptively establishing protocols on "If I get told to go to the past and do something, I actually will do it".
DarkVega1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Please update soon I love the story can't wait for more
594 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »