Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
MissE3 chapter 48 . 11/27/2014
This story is wonderful. I didn't think I was going to like it, but now I love it! I can't wait to see where it goes!
SailorStar9 chapter 48 . 11/26/2014
You know, I've read tons of 'The Return of Jadeite, Version WXYZ' fics, but this is the *first* timeI've read about him working with Galaxia's cohort.
cko2 chapter 48 . 11/25/2014
Nice to see a new update to this story. Kinda cool bring backmpast bad guys to play a role some how.
Harry2 chapter 48 . 11/25/2014
Sounds like there is going to be a LOT of craziness going on in the near future! One is almost going to need a scorecard to keep things straight!
Faraway-R chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Sheesh. All those paradoxes... Motivation paradox is solved by pre-emptively establishing protocols on "If I get told to go to the past and do something, I actually will do it".
DarkVega1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Please update soon I love the story can't wait for more
ramsay chapter 47 . 3/13/2014
Very good story I enjoy seeing a strong ami usualy she just seems to end up being the support/scanner/library which is a shame I know early canon she didn't have any real attack power but she grew into being in a team of monster hunters pretty quickly
Guest chapter 47 . 3/13/2014
U U PPPPPPP DDDDDD A TTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEE PPPPPPPP D D AAAAAAAA T EEE UU P DDDD EEEEEEE
macdjord chapter 47 . 3/7/2014
... are there /no/ strait females on this world? All 5 remaining sailors, Rei, Ami's mom (despite having a kid), the Princess, most of Ami's school's female population, Seiya (if you count him as female), their enemies... I don't think we've seen a single named female character, except for cameos, who didn't at least have /hints/ of yuri. I mean, how is the human race not going extinct at this rate?
(Okay, sorry, now that I think about it, there's been no sign of Iron Mouse having any interest in girls.)
skywiseskychan chapter 47 . 2/25/2014
Oh poor Ami. Especially poor Gay Ami. Not good to think about parents having sex, and having to consider that they might be atractive and or desireable as well, yikes!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 47 . 2/21/2014
nice.
tototo chapter 47 . 2/20/2014
lol alright I have been waiting for this for a while!
deathgeonous chapter 47 . 2/20/2014
Ah, it's been a while since I've read anything by you. I'm sad to say that I lost track of you. Well, great fic, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
fathomtheunfathomable chapter 47 . 2/19/2014
I'm very happy you updated... But I couldn't help but notice that in the shady concert and the elementary school, sailor mercury didn't heal the phages, but they were beaten.. So I think that's a hole you need to fix, with them either being killed or healed.

Otherwise - great job. Keep em comin'! Can't wait to see what you write for the final battle.
Volchise chapter 47 . 2/18/2014