Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
Patchwork Kitty chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Reviewed by Patchwork Kitty at

patchwork kittys. blogspot 2013/ 05/ shattered- ice- super- sailor- mercury .html
Patchwork Kitty chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Reviewed by Patchwork Kitty at

2013/ 05/ shattered- ice- super- sailor-
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
This is a very interesting and unique story. A lot of authors make us worry about worst case scenarios, but it's rare for one to actually show us.
RainonSaturn chapter 45 . 4/20/2013
"Smooth." I like it! your an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read more! Do you think you could read my stuff and tell me what you think?
Chargone chapter 45 . 4/7/2013
Hehehe. Haruka, mistress of subtlety :p
TharzZzDunN chapter 45 . 4/5/2013
That's Haruka all over, some kinda smoov'!

Cheers!
K.E.Pryde chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
So, I was gonna write this really awesome review about how super happy I was to see that you updated. But then I got distracted and totally forgot exactly what I was going to write.

Instead, I'm totally gonna leave a plea for more AmixSetsuna stuff because I love Setsuna.

Also, yey, you updated!
skywiseskychan chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
I don't know why anyone would expect Uranus to be smooth, but fun way to introduce herself. I like this one and I'm glad its continuing.
The-Al-Bhed-Amazon-Warrior chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
sutble haruka very sutble lol going great so far keep it up
Ruaitae chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
Roflmao. I don't know why you're sighing Michiru! It's not like haruka is renown for controlling herself when she has to do something!
Babsy-chan chapter 45 . 4/3/2013
I thought this would never get updated again! hehe! Glad it was
tototo chapter 45 . 4/3/2013
lol i love the ending! glad you could update!
Harry2 chapter 45 . 4/3/2013
I understand where Ami is coming from. Might be hard to keep the princess safe when you have a mother who is on call at the hospital. Hopefully, the idea of the communicator will work out.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
love your work sexy :)
Progos chapter 44 . 12/3/2012
Is that a Dungeon Heart?! Holy cosmology, Batman! Are you going to put your own spin on Dungeon Keeper Ami into this story too?
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »