Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
BluLadyK chapter 5 . 9/26/2003
Wow! Great two chapters. So now that Ami is starting to move on, I wonder what's going to happen. Please get the next chapter out as soon as you can, till then, ja ne!
ray1 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
This chapter is defnitely the best so far. It shows that even in a survivors darkest moments, she can find hope. I wonder, is Ami going to find out what Sailor Pluto did?
Priest chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
this is an interesting chapter i await the next. Ja-ne (_)
Lilian chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Ohh... I like this. I like it very much. This is not the first story I've read that gives Ami her time in the spotlight, but it's certainly one of the best. And that's simply because you've managed to retain Ami's true character, without turning her into some OOC Mary-Sue kinda thing, and I thank you for that.

And on that note, what was Pluto meddled with? Well, I guess *time* is the obvious answer, but still, she works in misterious ways... I hope you write more soon!

GracedAngel1864 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Great chapter! Please make the next one longer, please?
LightningStrikes chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
update cuz its great and email me!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
I don't think that Ami will mind that Pluto meddled. I think it was for the best, giving Ami and Usagi's mother a chance to talk and start the healing proccess. Keep up the good work on this story.
VegaKatt chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I think your story is pretty good. Can't wait for more!
Dr. Cricket chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
Update! PLeawse?*beggs on the knees* I'm in need of some good stories, which means...UPDATE!
suisei no mitsukai chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
Woo Hoo! I just luv this story so much. It's a great spin and I can't wait to see where it goes now that the senshi might be able to work together. . Great stuffs.
Priest chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
an interesting chapter. i look forward to more in the future. Ja-ne (_)
GracedAngel1864 chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
Yay! Update soon!
ray1 chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
Yes, yes, and YES! This chapter is definitely one of your best so far. Hope Chapter four comes out soon.
Akujin666 chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Oi! Another chapter! Yay! I liked it. *wipes away imaginary tear* They managed to all become friends, and put stuff behind them! Hotaru's the greatest! I really want to know what is going to happen. Also, if I haven't asked this before, why DID Chibiusa get sent back to the past? It always hurt my brain, because you never really know how things happened in the first time line. After all their had to be one. So if Chibiusa didn't come back, would all of the Inners have died? Would they all be alive? Ah, before I go off again, I'll think I'll stop! I look forward to the next chapter!

Bai bai
Hidden Angel1 chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
HI! It's good! UPdate soon and keep it up!
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »