Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
Priest chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
an interesting chapter. i look forward to more in the future. Ja-ne (_)
GracedAngel1864 chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
Yay! Update soon!
ray1 chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
Yes, yes, and YES! This chapter is definitely one of your best so far. Hope Chapter four comes out soon.
Akujin666 chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Oi! Another chapter! Yay! I liked it. *wipes away imaginary tear* They managed to all become friends, and put stuff behind them! Hotaru's the greatest! I really want to know what is going to happen. Also, if I haven't asked this before, why DID Chibiusa get sent back to the past? It always hurt my brain, because you never really know how things happened in the first time line. After all their had to be one. So if Chibiusa didn't come back, would all of the Inners have died? Would they all be alive? Ah, before I go off again, I'll think I'll stop! I look forward to the next chapter!

Bai bai
Hidden Angel1 chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
HI! It's good! UPdate soon and keep it up!
Dark Puck chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Hey, pretty nice. Reconciliations rock!
MercuryDestiny chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
WHOOT! YOU CAN DU IT! *Gets smacked and dragged away*

~Ami...And the Muses~
Raijen chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Original idea and well written. Keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
I'm glad that the Outers are making an effort to make peace with Ami. After all that has happened, she needs all the support she can get. And the fact that she has earned Pluto's respect is something to see.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
I'm glad to see that Ami and her mom are getting along well. Reminds me of a certain Red-Headed witch on BTVS, only SHE never got along with her mother!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Wow! A sad start to what I think might be a very good story. I will read the rest of it and leave reviews for you.
vamp-haruka chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
just to give you a an idaer mabe you should add the sailor star lights in some storys cos they would fit right in with this one
Loki-The Angel of Death chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
good so far! must read more...
Priest chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
an interesting start on a story. keep it up. Ja-ne (_)
vamp-haruka chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
this is cool im righting a story at the mo but i haven't posted it and you have give me a very good ider
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »