Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
Akujin666 chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Oi! Another chapter! Yay! I liked it. *wipes away imaginary tear* They managed to all become friends, and put stuff behind them! Hotaru's the greatest! I really want to know what is going to happen. Also, if I haven't asked this before, why DID Chibiusa get sent back to the past? It always hurt my brain, because you never really know how things happened in the first time line. After all their had to be one. So if Chibiusa didn't come back, would all of the Inners have died? Would they all be alive? Ah, before I go off again, I'll think I'll stop! I look forward to the next chapter!

Bai bai
Hidden Angel1 chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
HI! It's good! UPdate soon and keep it up!
Dark Puck chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Hey, pretty nice. Reconciliations rock!
MercuryDestiny chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
WHOOT! YOU CAN DU IT! *Gets smacked and dragged away*

~Ami...And the Muses~
Raijen chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Original idea and well written. Keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
I'm glad that the Outers are making an effort to make peace with Ami. After all that has happened, she needs all the support she can get. And the fact that she has earned Pluto's respect is something to see.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
I'm glad to see that Ami and her mom are getting along well. Reminds me of a certain Red-Headed witch on BTVS, only SHE never got along with her mother!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Wow! A sad start to what I think might be a very good story. I will read the rest of it and leave reviews for you.
vamp-haruka chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
just to give you a an idaer mabe you should add the sailor star lights in some storys cos they would fit right in with this one
Loki-The Angel of Death chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
good so far! must read more...
Priest chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
an interesting start on a story. keep it up. Ja-ne (_)
vamp-haruka chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
this is cool im righting a story at the mo but i haven't posted it and you have give me a very good ider
ray1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
This story is pretty amazing. Actually...those words can't even describe it accurately at all. I just hope that the next chapter is out soon.
GreyAB chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
where's the rest? lol seriously though I like this, its a nice start I am looking forward to the rest :)

Ami has always been one of favorites, so it will be interesting to see how she develops, and how things with the outers progress.
BluLadyK chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
Great chapter! So she finally had the courage to face her past, or at least part of it. That's awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter, please get it out as soon as you can! Till then, ja ne!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »