Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
GreyAB chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
where's the rest? lol seriously though I like this, its a nice start I am looking forward to the rest :)

Ami has always been one of favorites, so it will be interesting to see how she develops, and how things with the outers progress.
BluLadyK chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
Great chapter! So she finally had the courage to face her past, or at least part of it. That's awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter, please get it out as soon as you can! Till then, ja ne!
suisei no mitsukai chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Yay! I just luv this story. . It's just getting better. I expect much to happen as it gets going. Keep up the great work.
Angel Raye chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
Another good installment. It's been a while since I have been hooked into a story.
Akujin666 chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
*laughs* They're STALKING her! And from everything that's been said, it doesn't look like she needs their protection, so that's what it has to be! Ah, love Ami's new attitude. Way to blow the teacher off. Yay! She finally went over to the Outer's house. I can't wait until the next chapter!

BAI
GracedAngel1864 chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
I liked this chapter, please update soon!
PinaPoe chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
You know I do believe that this is my favorite of all your stories, and dang if you don't have a lot of them. I always am hyper excited when I see posts for it. Well as with much of your work I am eternally looking forward to more.
Dark Puck chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Hey, very nice. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Akujin666 chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
I wanna read more! This is so GREAT! i have a question, though. In the first chapter, Ami gets powers from Mamoru, and she has the imperium crystal, so are those her powers to control? Did she get powers from the others? Please write more soon!

BAI!
suisei no mitsukai chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
Woo ho! This is a great, original take on sailormoon fanfiction and even starring Ami wich of course makes it even better ;). You definately have to keep up the good work and write more to this story. :D
BluLadyK chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
Wow, this is a pretty cool idea. It's very original in how it's executed and I like that. I can't wait to read the next chapter, till then, ja ne!
Yui4 chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
fantastic fic. I love it U Is very sad, but very interesting too. I love Ami's fics, and yours, even if it's just starting, is already one of my favourites. please, upload soon!

matta ne!
Angel Raye chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
This is turning out to be a really good story. I look forward to the next installment.
Sailor Element chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
Cool this is a very good fic I hope to see more of it, I love Ami-Chan fics and I hope that this fic will be continued and not stoped.. Its very good in a sad sort of way..

Element
PinaPoe chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
Very good Idea I am anxiously awaiting more.
574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »