Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
Dark Puck chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Hey, pretty nice. Reconciliations rock!
MercuryDestiny chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
WHOOT! YOU CAN DU IT! *Gets smacked and dragged away*

~Ami...And the Muses~
Raijen chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Original idea and well written. Keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
I'm glad that the Outers are making an effort to make peace with Ami. After all that has happened, she needs all the support she can get. And the fact that she has earned Pluto's respect is something to see.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
I'm glad to see that Ami and her mom are getting along well. Reminds me of a certain Red-Headed witch on BTVS, only SHE never got along with her mother!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Wow! A sad start to what I think might be a very good story. I will read the rest of it and leave reviews for you.
vamp-haruka chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
just to give you a an idaer mabe you should add the sailor star lights in some storys cos they would fit right in with this one
Loki-The Angel of Death chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
good so far! must read more...
Priest chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
an interesting start on a story. keep it up. Ja-ne (_)
vamp-haruka chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
this is cool im righting a story at the mo but i haven't posted it and you have give me a very good ider
ray1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
This story is pretty amazing. Actually...those words can't even describe it accurately at all. I just hope that the next chapter is out soon.
GreyAB chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
where's the rest? lol seriously though I like this, its a nice start I am looking forward to the rest :)

Ami has always been one of favorites, so it will be interesting to see how she develops, and how things with the outers progress.
BluLadyK chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
Great chapter! So she finally had the courage to face her past, or at least part of it. That's awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter, please get it out as soon as you can! Till then, ja ne!
suisei no mitsukai chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Yay! I just luv this story. . It's just getting better. I expect much to happen as it gets going. Keep up the great work.
Angel Raye chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
Another good installment. It's been a while since I have been hooked into a story.
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »