Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
TharzZzDunN chapter 44 . 11/20/2012
I liked the reappearance of 'scholastic enthusiast Ami', it brought a smile to my face.

Cheers!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
This is looking promising so far I like this and your portrayals are good as usual.
Knight of Balinor chapter 44 . 11/16/2012
Mercury would be sad about destroying a ancient monster making Machine...
Spikesagitta chapter 44 . 11/10/2012
Well haven't that child like wonder from Ami in a while. I doubt she had much chance to be excited since her friends died.
hotaru817 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I've followed this story from the start. I'm glad to see a new update.
Chargone chapter 44 . 11/9/2012
so much information lost...
on the flip side: no more monsters coming from there.
*nods*
a job well done.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love the prelude it was great.
Harry2 chapter 44 . 11/9/2012
Sometimes Ami, you have no choice in the matter. Its either destroy or be destroyed. That is something you are going to have to learn as time goes on.
nequam-tenshi chapter 44 . 11/8/2012
I like how you added that old side of Ami, that side that is so adamant about knowledge! I liked the descriptions about Sailor Neptune's and Sailor Mercury's attacks!
labstractl chapter 44 . 11/8/2012
What is going on? I am halpy for the update but I wish it happened more frequently.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
As Ami Mizuno's hobbies in the manga include maintaining the Mizuno family car, I daresay she and haruka will find something to bond over..
labstractl chapter 43 . 8/27/2012
Update soon...it's been too long.
SirRealism chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Normally I don't like super character stories, but when you make their power so incidental its hard to care. I do find myself hoping that the consequences of a student sort of openly dating a faculty member are shown.
PallasMercury chapter 43 . 7/3/2012
I absolutely love this story! I have been reading it for some time now but the only problem is I had to wait about 5 months before you released chapter 43! :/ But please just keep it coming cause I just adore sailor mercury and this story! I will be sharing this on facebook when you complete it!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 43 . 7/1/2012
Please keep going this is very good one of my favorite stories.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »