Reviews for Shattered Ice: Super Sailor Mercury
TharzZzDunN chapter 45 . 4/5/2013
That's Haruka all over, some kinda smoov'!

Revanstar chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
So, I was gonna write this really awesome review about how super happy I was to see that you updated. But then I got distracted and totally forgot exactly what I was going to write.

Instead, I'm totally gonna leave a plea for more AmixSetsuna stuff because I love Setsuna.

Also, yey, you updated!
skywiseskychan chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
I don't know why anyone would expect Uranus to be smooth, but fun way to introduce herself. I like this one and I'm glad its continuing.
The-Al-Bhed-Amazon-Warrior chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
sutble haruka very sutble lol going great so far keep it up
Skylar Datenshi chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
Roflmao. I don't know why you're sighing Michiru! It's not like haruka is renown for controlling herself when she has to do something!
Babsy-chan chapter 45 . 4/3/2013
I thought this would never get updated again! hehe! Glad it was
tototo chapter 45 . 4/3/2013
lol i love the ending! glad you could update!
Harry2 chapter 45 . 4/3/2013
I understand where Ami is coming from. Might be hard to keep the princess safe when you have a mother who is on call at the hospital. Hopefully, the idea of the communicator will work out.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
love your work sexy :)
Progos chapter 44 . 12/3/2012
Is that a Dungeon Heart?! Holy cosmology, Batman! Are you going to put your own spin on Dungeon Keeper Ami into this story too?
TharzZzDunN chapter 44 . 11/20/2012
I liked the reappearance of 'scholastic enthusiast Ami', it brought a smile to my face.

Grey Wolf4 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
This is looking promising so far I like this and your portrayals are good as usual.
Knight of Balinor chapter 44 . 11/16/2012
Mercury would be sad about destroying a ancient monster making Machine...
Spikesagitta chapter 44 . 11/10/2012
Well haven't that child like wonder from Ami in a while. I doubt she had much chance to be excited since her friends died.
hotaru817 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I've followed this story from the start. I'm glad to see a new update.
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »