Reviews for In Close Quarters
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 2/25/2016
this was quite funny and entertaining! found this while searching through the dusty archives, another expedition proved successful!

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (a live action adaptations of an anime series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since the trilogy did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

A2o4PR2MctA -subbed first episode of the anime because they (the whole series is at youtube and elsewhere, i prefer watching subs but dubs can be found at youtube also at crunchyroll and at a few other places you can watch anime on line).

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode (subbed, but it must be a fan sub as the subtitles aren't the same as the official movie subs).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

the movies can be watched online... google 'gooddrama rurouni kenshin' and the movies' links are listed as follows:
Rurouni Kenshin (2012)
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)

there are a few parallels in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!"

kenshin's even got some extraordinary strength, speed and skill (he could be youkai/hanyou, i've read two stories where they have him as shippou's son. lol). ;-)
enjoy!

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Sakura478 chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Haha hilarious ending. I love Sango and Miroku their so funny. Great story, a very original concept.

-go superglue!
MelancholyMadness chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
That was done SO WELL! I actually didn't think it would be this good but I'm so surprised that it was! You should do more.
kaki112 chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
Thanks for this amazing story.
Amarin Rose chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
This was heartwarming and funny. I loved the unique situation they were put in, and how they handled it. And the ending *sporfle* Oh, poor Sango...

Just a tip, but since you don't appear to have a website anymore, and the lemon isn't post on your lj as far as I could tell, you might want to include a link in your profile to your mediaminer account, where I found it. :)
MayonakaReinei chapter 12 . 6/26/2006
Awesome story! I'm sorry I didn't come across it sooner. And I can't believe it was your first story. (I've read some horrible firsts and even seconds out there, this is far from any of those.) Everyone seemed so in-charactor, and Miroku in his famous role of 'series perv' kept me laughing, still have tears in my eyes from laughing at the super glue scene. LoL :)

~Shigatsu
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
That was awsome! I loved it. Though you can't actually call that a lemon, since you didn't describe anything that happened. But it was deffinitly a great and well written story!
alicea chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Ok Iv read alot of stories on the fanfiction's website, but this has to be one the best stories Iv ever read. I love the way you kept the same story line and none of the caracters sound out of... character. so to put things out I think your story is fantastic. I really hope to see some more stories by you. Or even to see a continuation to this one.
Saiyako chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
Oh, very nice...

I love this story - it's funny, it's scary, it's sweet... it's all IC...

The scenes with the Ferris wheel, and the flowers, and him meeting her after school were all lovely... And the last scene with Miroku and Sango was really clever.

The only thing I missed was... well, it would have been nice to see a little more of Shippou. But that's okay, because it's still a great story.
Chelsea Fanta chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Wow. Wow pretty much covers it. The story was absolutly wonderful, and I would like to point out that your lemon was classily done (I promise that's a word... or I really have problems with Microsoft..) and didn't detract from the over all flow of the story at all. (Like so many lemons do.) And the ending was adorable... Poor Sango, and no doubt Kagome will probably be at the end of quite a few death glares when she and Inuyasha finally return. And I waited to review until the end because I really couldn't stop reading.

Stories like your's keep me motivated when it comes to my own writing.

-Chelsea Fanta
TheJusta chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
cool
TheJusta chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
cool
issues09 chapter 12 . 8/27/2005
that was a great story i just loved it. it was really good
Liquidmoon chapter 12 . 8/12/2005
::clapping:: Nice story.. Wish I could write as well :(

The ending threw me off a bit, but it was still really cute!
BAFling chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Aw! The beads are gone! What a shame. They were so much fun. Inuyasha better be alive! Heheh. Well...I'll be off again!