Reviews for Deathful Darkness
secret354 chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
good job. i was searching through takari stories and found this one :D. piedmon returning was an interesting twist and i liked it. so this was written very long ago and i don't even know if you still read your reviews for this story haha but if you do good job.
THISACCOUNTMUSTBEDELETED chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Whew! If Tai and Jael did who-knows-what, I'd be fainting right now! Good fic!
neshia chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
i figured it out at the beginning when he first appeared
neshia chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
atleast they aren't going into over protective big brother mode that can be a pain i kno i have one but whats worse is over protectve big sister mode
ThalasaPonce chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
Wow! I just figured out about this after checking your profile because I wanted to see if you had any other stories other than Icefilled Darkness and I'm glad I did. Oh yeah will you please do the next chapter of Icefilled Darkness?, Please?
animeaddict99 chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
LOVE IT! can't wait for the next chappy
review lord chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
ohh tai is in love hopefully he doesn't puke the next time they kiss
review lord chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
man thats so wrong to get set up like that
review lord chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
nice ending and Im going to read the sequel cause I LOVE EVIL MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and the evil rubber duckies MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
review lord chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
I knew hunter was piedmon from Jael's flashback, you gave a bit more info than you knew HAHA nice try and good job
review lord chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
man thats a weird way to say I love you no kiss or I love you too aww man thats screwed
review lord chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
never mind my last review this chapter answered my qustion
review lord chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
wait was this before season 1 you gotta be more specific
Link007 chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
I'm not gonna use T.K.'s voice while I imagine him siginf. It just doen't sound right...

Oh, nice story. I haven't checked your any other stories written by you but if you have a sequel to this I'll definetly read it!
Someone's Charm chapter 10 . 7/12/2004
Good end!

Life revolves around too many things to name. I think it's very wrong to say darkness is evil. Evil is evil. It goes by many names, but not darkness. The interesting thing about darkness is that it has a choice. It can be either good or bad. And, like your fic's title, even a deathful darkness. I like to think of darkness's form in two ways, chaos and . . . well, the other one I have yet to find a name for. I do know that it is soothing, however.

So . . . what other Digimon fics DO you have?

Ciao For Now Everyone!