Reviews for Walking On Broken Glass
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
Wow! Action packed goodness! Ilove your portrayal of the characters its accurate and your plots are always engaging.
Icey chapter 7 . 12/20/2003
Let me congratulate you, Phil, on writing the first scene with Bishop that I've actually enjoyed.
Excelent. One of my favorite of your stories. Cannot wait for what's to come (though knowing th main plot sure helps! _)
Icey chapter 6 . 12/20/2003
One last chapter left...
Have I mentioned how cool you write Betsy? Cause I LOVE this darker Betsy.
Icey chapter 5 . 12/20/2003
Excelent battle scene.
NAd I think we've all learned one thing today, don't mess with Betsy and her kids. Especially when she has evil magic shadows eating her arm. She ain't very nice then.
Icey chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
Is it bad that I want Betsy to keep the Crimson Dawn nails? Cause I think thats a really cool idea.
I still think Bobby should be here instead of Bishop, but I may be a bit biased _
Icey chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
Betsy's kinda cranky, huh? I guess she has a reason to be so, though.
on to ch 4!
Icey chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
ooh! The return of Gomurr? I love that little guy!
on to chapter 3!
Icey chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Hey Phil!
What do I really need to say? You know its great, you don't need me to tell you that.
But I got to say, when Logan was talking about everyone's favorite ice cube, I came to realise that Bobby and Becca really need a story to themselves where they bond. I'm thinking Bobby and Becca could be very much like Betsy and Beast. Just a thought ;)
Joey1 chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
Geez, you don't skimp on the details when it comes to action, do you? Some of those descriptions of what were going on were absolutely brutal. Of course then again, the fight between Betsy and Mortis (and how sick is she, sacrificing her kid like that, and turning him into a sword. Y'know,in a way, she's almost like a dark reflection of Besty).
Anyway, like I said previously, an excellent description of the fighting, very detailed, and an excellent job of getting into Betsy's head while all of this is going on. the aftermath and recovery of all of this should also be good to see. Something tells me, especially from Rebecca's initial reaction to Betsy's rescue, it won't be easy.
Great work!
Sue Penkivech chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
You know, Harpy Lady's got a point - you've got to be one of the most underappreciated authors on ! The newest chapter is brilliant as usual, you've actually made me like Warren and Betsy, which is nothing short of miraculous, and I only wish I wrote action sequences half as well as you do. Please keep the story going; the reviews will pick up!
Harpy Lady chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
Brilliant. It's amazing ya don't have a cult worshipping you...yet. :)
Harry2 chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
OH BOY! The one thing you DO NOT want to do is get a mother upset! Gommar, you had best be prepared to face the wrath of a MOTHER!
Cykefan chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Some constructive critism. Always interesting. Not much of a Betsy fan and Sinister creating a powerful kid out of the writer's favorit couple is an old staple but this looks to be more intersting. At least I like the demon girl. Her armor seems rather reminesent of Magik. But why did you have to drag the silly Jenny character into it. One of your least inspired creations. Making Rogue lesbian because her mother is lesbian just never sat well with me. Upbringing doesn't have much to do with it except acceptance. It takes down the seriousness of the story since I found those stories to be your worst ones. More interesting would be to see some other of the X-Men actual do something besides the same few.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
OUCH! Sounds like Rebecca needs help, and fast! First ones on the scene: Logan and Bishop!