Reviews for What It Looks Like
Renn chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
LOL. Loved it, you're a genius and I love your works!
Chibi-Chi chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I know this was written quite some time ago now, but this was brilliant. Funny, descriptive, everything the show could have made an episode out of. I really liked reading this, well done :)
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This is so adorable - if not quite as adorable and masterful as "The Best Idea Ever," it's still close. I love the playfulness between Josh and Sam and of course the trademark CJ lecture. You do write such beautiful stories.
Cowardly Reader chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This is wonderful.
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
You've got a great handle on the characters' voices-I was able to hear Bradley and Rob and Allison (and the others, but especially those three) in my head as I went along. Very much enjoyed!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh, but this is wonderful.
muddy waters chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That is defiantely one of the best things I've read on the site. (kinda wish someone would shut me up as well)
Sam Davidson chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This is pretty good! I've read some other Sam/Josh stuff out there, and it's... well, not pretty. You do a good job though, and I can really visualize it easily in my mind. Good job!
SecondSilk chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Thaks for another beautiful story. I think I prefer the ones when Josh likes Sam, or at least the Josh point of view ones. Love your stuff.
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
This story was absolutely lovely. You managed to keep the characters in voice throughout a scenario that is unlike one that we've seen on the show. The dialogue and the narration flowed wonderfully together. A wonderful story.
Sarken chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
What a wonderful story! The first scene was beautifully written; the vivid descriptions made it actually feel like a photograph. That did a great job setting the scene for the rest of the fic.